09:secrets

"Andie can I talk to you?" Kai asked as we were watching movies with Damon, Elena, and Stefan. "Yeah sure" I replied and we got up, and made our way to the bedroom.

"What's up?" I asked as Kai fiddled with his fingers. "I merged". My eyes widened, "When?" I asked sternly. I cant belive he didn't tell me this.

"Last night. When I came home, I just finished merging with Luke" He replied. "So last night when I, when I hurt you. I cried because I was feeling sad, and miserable that I hurt you." He explained.

"Kai, Im fine. Im okay. But I am angry with you for not telling me. You could have died you idiot!" I yelled. "I know, Im sorry. Forgive me?" He asked as his ipened his arms.

Kai knows that I like his hugs because he read my diary. This was a few days ago. So, of course I hugged him. We stood there for a while as he was rubbing my back while my head was againts his chest.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Its been a few weeks. Kai and I hang out every friday. We eat burgers and binge watch shows, movies and just eat a bunch of junk food together. It was around 6:30 pm and Kai still isn't here. The burger were getting cold. I decided to call him.

"Hey whats up?" He anwsered. "Nothing much, where are you? Theres a bunch of noise." I said. "Oh yeah, Im on a date with Anna, can I call you later?". Then it clicked. He forgot. "Yeah sure, bye" I hung up.

What the hell? I made a bunch if food, and ge just stood me up, his bestfriend by the way, to go out with his girlfriend. I was also home alond at the Slavatore house.

I called Caroline. "Hey can you come over?" I asked. "Yeah sure, be there in five" She said and hung up. She arrived and took of her coat at the door. "Whats all this food doing here?". "Well its Kai and I's hang out day but he stood me up to see his stupid girlfriend." I replied.

"I knew it!" "Knew what?" I asked. "You like him!" She squealed . I looked at her wide eyed. I laughed. "Im sorry but no. I dont like him" I laughed out. "Well think about it. How you guys hug eachother, have a special hang out day, how he calls you sweet names." She explained.

I thought about it, and I think its true. But it cant be. He doesnt like me. "No, he has a girlfriend. He doesn't like me Caroline" I explained. "But you like him, dont you." She said. I slightly nodded.

"You should talk to him, he could feel the same way." She said. "He won't. He has a girlfriend Caroline." I replied. "Just tell him!" She squealed. Caroline lef the house after a few minutes. We finished the food mean while she was there. Then Kai walked in.

"I need to talk to you" I said immediately as he walked in. "Okay? Tell me" He replied. I was nervous. "I like you" I blurted out. "Well Andie I like you too" He says. "No, I like you" I replied.

He now understood what I meant. "Andrea, is this about the kiss we had when we got out of the prison world? Because if it is, you should get over that. I have a girlfriend."He said. "Right." I replied.

My heart shattered even if I knew that this was going to happen.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Its been 6 months.

Since I have told Kai how I felt. We haven talked since then, which I understand. But Im over it. A few weeks ago, Caroline informed me that Kai and Anna are engaged. They are getting married next week.

I've been having the time of my life. Partying, doing whatever I want, drinking a bunch, smoking a bunch, and now one can tell me anything. I do what I want.

Im happy. Still dont know if those are the drugs talking.

Im at a club, dancing on some guy that I have been seeing lately. It feels amazing not worrying about anything, not burdened by guilt, or love. Until someone drags both of us out. Malchai Parker.

"Get away from her" He said sternly. "Kai stop" I told him. But it was too late. He snapped his neck. "What is your problem!? What gets you so mad that you cant stand to see me with someone else? You get mad when I wasn't over you and now that I found someone who makes me happy, you kill them infront of me! So what does it take to please you!?" I yelled at Kai .

"Want to know what my problem is? My problem is you Andrea! I like you!" Kai replied.

"No no. Stop. Im done with all your bullshit! You dont like me, you like the idea of me" "Your right I dont like you" "Thank you!" I yelled flinging my arms to my side.

"I love you" He said. My face dropped. "What?" I whispered. "I love you" Kai replied while getting closer to me. "Kai, you have a fiancée. You are getting married, next week" I explained. "Not if you give me a reason not too". He whispered

"You can't be in love with me, alright? That's not how this is supposed to work. It takes two people, to engage in a marriage. And you proposed for gods sake! When I heard you and Anna were getting married. I knew you weren't ready for commitment, you aren't ready for marriage, and you sure as hell aren't ready to build a family. And I think you know that too." I explained while tears were forming in my eyes blurring my vision.

"Im not invited. Not because you dont want me there, but because Anna doesn't want me there. She knows as well as I do that if im there, you are most likely to leave her at the alter and I would chase after you like always." I replied at him. At this point I was loosing it. Tears are just falling out my eyes at this point.

He got closer to me and cupped my face, closing the space between us as he crashes his lips with mine. It felt full with passion, want.

a/n: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think will happen next? What will happen to Kai and Anna's engagement. What ehill happen with Kai and Andie? Stay tuned for next time, Bye <3