Hot Chocolate Kiss ♡

Start from the beginning

" Do you love the chocolates which I gave you yesterday? " He asked

I looked up to him.
" Oh that, no I haven't eaten them" I took a bite of my sandwich.

" Oh go forward to it, it's so tasty and smooth, you will like it " He smiled.

I nodded, " Yeah "

The way he is being so nice to me, I wonder if he actually feels good about it or not. At first I thought it's true that he is actually changing, he is being the Taehyung whom I always adore, whom I'm in love. But in the next moment he talks about his girlfriend to me. Then I understand it's all fake, he is just wearing a mask of nice face.

" Yaah! Aaka!? " Taehyung moved his hand in front of me. I didn't realize that I was starring at him while thinking all these.

When he moved his hand in front of me, then I came back to reality.

" Am I that handsome that you can't even blink" Taehyung smirked at me and chuckled.

I cleared my throat, " Umm no" I told

" Yeah yeah I know that I'm so handsome " He told and stretched his collar.

I glared at him.
" Don't give me that look, I'm not scared. BTW I'm elder than you right? So there are some things you have to follow respect me, obey me because you are younger than me. *chuckle* such a kid "

Again he started with the kid shit. Ya I'm so sick of this listening that I'm younger than him. What can I with it, if I'm married in this young age.

I rolled my eyes and told " Like I care"

" So? "

" So what? "

" Finish your meal" He spoke I gave him a poker look.

I'm done eating, I washed the dishes quickly and checking my bag if I'm not forgetting anything .

" Ok all done " I smiled to myself and about to go towards the main door Taehyung appeared in front of me. I was about to bump onto him. But luckily I didn't.

" Yah, watch your way " I told

" Whatever "

I was about to pass by him but he again came in front of me blocking my way.

" Ah " I pressed my lips. Again I tried to go from his left side but again he appeared in front of me. He was giggling while doing this.

" Let me goo, what are you doing!! " I told him

" Anii, * chuckle * make your own way " He told

I was trying to go, he was still blocking it.

" Yah Taehyung ah what do you want? I have to go" I spoke and frowned

" What did I tell you don't look at me like this. And already tired? Make your way" He smirked

I sighed I got a chance to go to the main door from far, I was about to go from there. He blocked it by his arms and it rest on my tummy.

" I told you na that you can't go " He giggled still his arm was resting on my tummy.

I felt butterflies on my stomach for his touch.

I turned towards him, his hand made it's way to hold my waist slightly, I could feel it.