Chapter 11: Winter Gala

Start from the beginning

I won't cross that line
This hole that is mine
It grips like a vine
(No, No, No)

You'd think it gets better
But like wool that gets wetter
It only weighed me down
Like this old town

Let me go free

I won't let you drag me down
Watch now I wear a crown
You'll never see me frown

When the times are tragic
(Oh)
How we wish we had magic
(Oh)

To the new light of day
In which I now lay
I have found a way
In the suns bright ray

I'm ready for adventure
I think it's in my nature
(Oh)

Sometimes I wish to return
Although it may burn
To the past
I can't be the last

To want to go back
I'd say I have a nack
But I just lack
(No, No, No)

I'm finally here, I'm gonna stay
Nock me down, I'll come back like the day

(Just bits and pieces of an old poem of mine I had)

      Luka and I walked backstage. I hugged Damian. He whispered in my ear "Good job Angel." Before he took my hand and led me back up stage. I had confusion painted on my features. The rest of the Wayne's were on the stage now. Everyone Lila lied about was holding some papers and standing around a mini stage that was set up. My class was standing on that stage.

     Bruce speaks up "Miss B aren't you missing two students?" Miss B then turns red and states "They are staying with relatives on this trip, and I haven't seen them all night. So I think they just skipped." Bruce nods in understanding. But I think the crowd was confused, cause I think everyone in the world knows not to miss an event like this.

Bruce clears his throat to begin his speech. "As everyone knows, Damian spent his last school year studying abroad. He decided to try Paris, France. Where he indeed, did meet Nettie. Not that she knew, that he was Damian Wayne because he used a different last name. In Paris, he joined Miss B's class." The class looked so confused. Bruce continued.

    "The girl who now is his girlfriend was being terribly bullied by this class, but none the less, continued to be an absolute Angel. Now if you look behind me. I had Tim hack into some video cameras. I understand that the full extent of this situation is unnerving. Even for those of us that are from Gotham."