The cat general hesitated, considering the identity of the cockroach, and even said: "Oh." Of course not, how can I not believe you, you come with me.

When the cat general finished, he led the donkey to pick up the key, and Qin Li stood waiting in the same place. He can feel that there is a consciousness in his head that does not belong to him. He has always hinted and reminded him that Qin Li’s self-consciousness is very clear, but he did not expel this intrusive consciousness, and he did not go to the grass.

For a moment, he walked out with the wooden box with the "key" removed, and Qin Li left the hall with the piece.

When the forefoot of the two men just stepped out of the temple, another cat quickly rushed in. "喵" and "喵" said to come and take the word "key".

The "key" placed in the temple was lost.

The news quickly spread to all the lions and other ethnic groups at the ceremony. The scene was chaotic, and panic and anger burned through the hearts of all ethnic groups.

Mo is also flustered, and all the civet cats are going to search for 阮恬 and Qin Li. After you find it, you must catch it directly. After he issued the order, he hurriedly left the ceremony, and there was no previous determination and indifference.

The jumping candlelight is still burning, and the original joyful atmosphere is exhausted in an instant. The noisy arguments are full of ambiguity, and the invisible sense of crisis firmly envelopes all ethnic groups.

At this time, outside the chaotic palace, somewhere in the foothills of the rolling hills, there were quietly lurking a few dogs that were slightly embarrassed, and Yan Qiu, who was the original form of the black dog, was among them. The head of the dog is huge, with strong limbs and covered with beautiful shiny black hair. The tail is curled and curled up, the eyes are like a torch, and the face has a scar that has healed but obvious. In addition to the leader and Yan Qiu, there are several other dogs, who are extremely loyal to the leader and are waiting to accept the orders of the leader.

A bird with a blue feather hovering in the sky swooped down.

The blue bird quickly fell to Yan Qiu's shoulder, and his head slightly opened his eyes, and he continued to convey the news to Yan Qiu. After the message was delivered, he waved his wings and returned to the sky.

Yan Qiu quickly returned, and the news was passed to the leader.

According to Jade Bird, Qin Li has successfully obtained the "key" through the shackles, which will send the "key" according to the instructions of the leader. The square where the lion cats held the ceremony was chaotic and noisy. The news that the "key" was lost caused all the ethnic groups to panic and fear. Mo was completely panicked, and ordered the arrest of Qin and Qin Li.

From this point of view, Qin Li has indeed been controlled by the boss's suggestion, not like a fake.

"Wang Wang!" The leader lowered his voice and found out that there was no? Are you sure? Is there any movement at Mona?

Yan Qiu’s “Wang” sounded and replied: “It should be no problem. It is said that Mo also has a fight with Yi Da for this matter. This will be busy to catch the 阮恬 and Qin Li. Xiao Qing said, 阮恬 indeed take With a wooden box. Besides, the dream that you made by the leader is so powerful, Qin Li is just an ordinary human being, how can he resist." He also took a pass of the leader.

"That's good." The leader was exaggerated to be very happy. Immediately said: "I will let them come with the 'key'. All the dogs will go with me. Just get the 'key' and leave immediately."

Thinking of the upcoming "key", a group of spirit dogs suddenly rose morale, as the leader quickly ran out.

The destination of the exchange of keys with the spirit dog is getting closer and closer, and the mood is quite tense. The fingers clench the wooden box and alertly guard against all possible crises.