Younger's mind was in a daze...she were sweating and heart beating loud, that she afraid maybe it will come out of her body. Her tongue itched to say his name and her hands were almost in the verge to remove her veil to get a better look of him and more likely expose herself to him..... That would have happened only if draupadi's question didn't reached her ears,

" Who is that??? "

Ofcourse the bride noticed the last person to come and who made sure to bow to the king....her father in respect. Though she were concealed from others eye everyone know the bride is there and looked her direction atleast once. But this man came as if he is not here to participate to win her hand. And there is a special aura around him which made him stand out enough to get her attention....

Before the dwarka lord could answer his sakhi's question soft voice of his younger sister heard,

" Angaraj karna..... Parashuram shishya.....Radheya..... Adhiratnandan....loyal friend of Jyesht kaurava....best in all though prefers archery!!! One of the most good looking....."

Her words didn't seem to have an end and as if in a daze she continued while following the said man who took his seat beside his mitr with her eyes. Balram had bewildered look at the dreamy look on the younger's face and draupadi's eyes narrowed to find what those feelings on the bottom at the depth of those true black orbs.....

Krishna had a mischievous smile yet the gleam didn't reached his eyes. And subhadra were far occupied with her thoughts on Arjun that she didn't noticed the way her sister blabbering about the king of Anga.

The instant yamika realised what she saying or doing then itself she wanted to be swallowed by the mother earth. She meekly avoided their questioning gaze and frowned at the jealous mixed hatred gaze of most of the participants that thrown to Radheya.

Draupadi's eyes were void and the shadow of sadness were visible.... Yes she too expecting someone she know only through the stories she heard. The one who could only accomplish the task and win her hand....her plump lips twitched in despise waiting eagerly for all these dumb royals to get fail....

The king stood acknowledging his guests ," Am grateful to all the esteemed guests who had the heart to grace this swayamvar with their presence!!!

May the capable one win the hand of the most beautiful princess of the entire Aryavart....

Prince Drishtadyumnan will be the host of the rest of the event!! "

The fireborn prince stood tall all proudly and announced, " May welcome the bride....my sister fireborn princess of Panchal....Most beautiful woman alive.... blessing of Devas.... Draupadi!!! "

Dasis who were all these time held the thin red cloth moved sideways revealing the bride to everyone causing small gasps and hushed whispers at her beauty. Lust colluded in the heart of many old kings and all those young princes determined to win the hand of this unearthly beautiful woman.

The said beauty satisfied at the reaction she got from the audience and her smirk turned into a frown at one young man who didn't heed any importance at what's going on. Nonetheless he looked her and without any visible reaction gently looked away as if he have seen someone more beautiful than her.......like she is nothing......

Younger princess smiled in satisfaction at the calm and gentle behaviour of the same young man who happens to be the king of Anga. He never fails to earn her respect.....