Chapter Seventeen

Tears started streaming down my face and I fell to the floor at the thought of him being dead.

The nurse came over to me and tried to comfort me.

"Listen, Nathan was a good guy, but it was just his time." She said.

I continued to cry more, "WHO IS NATHAN!" I screamed/cried.

"The boy who passed a few minutes ago. The one you just broke down because of. Nathan Codger?"

"I don't know any Nathan's'. And I'm definitely not dating one!" I said still crying.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because the doctor told me my boyfriend was in this room. So I came here. And my boyfriend isn't here. It's this Nathan person!"

The nurse gave me a sentimental look and helped me up.

"And he's not even alive." I said under my breath.

"So you want to find your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay...whats his name?"

"Oh, yea, Troye Sivan Mellet."

"Okay, follow me."

"On like Twitter or something?"

"No, I mean follow me to a room."

Wow, rude nurse. Even though I bet she thinks I'm some kind of idiot for thinking that "Follow" in her opinion, meant something different than in my opinion...and all my friends' opinion.

So I did what she said, and I followed her. She led me to a whole different room. No ex-ray lights, no dead body's (well I hope not,) and no insanely sick people.

And to be honest, I really don't know why that other doctor said Troye was in a room for ex-rays when he wasn't. Also, I don't get why a dead person would be getting ex-rays. Wait, did the nurse just leave him in there, without anyone to keep an eye on him?

But still, if anything ever happened to Troye in his coma, you have no idea what I would to do those doctors.

Even though I still have a few tears in my eyes, I've found a way to cover them up.

The nurse led me to where Troye was put and left.

*Troyes POV*
I think I've had enough.

Being rolled around like some kind of toy.

I just want to get out of this coma.

Do you even know how many times I've tried to scream for help?

I can't move. Ever.

It's like all my bones are stif yet unable to move.

And now, I'm in another room.

Those nurses really think they can just roll me from one room to another whenever they want to?

Not being able to move, talk, or even open my eyes, is like a living Hell.