Chapter Fifteen

As wrong as this is, (kissing someone else when I already have a boyfriend,) I can't lie, I enjoyed having someone kiss me back for once.

It has been more than three years since someone kissed me like that actually wanted to.

Then again, I felt really awkward because when he gets off anesthetics, he may not fully remember the kiss and I wouldn't ever talk to him the same again.

*Matt's POV*
Score one for me right!

She actually kissed me and liked it!

That's a first.

"Matt, I'm sorry I just can't do this." She said getting up and looking worried.

"What's wrong? I know you have a boyfriend, but this is only a kiss!" I replied.

"No, this is not only a kiss! It always happens to me, I kiss a boy that I was getting to be friends with really well, and then we never talk again! And I don't want that to happen to me or you."

Wait that always happens to her?

"And it won't. Listen, this little kiss won't change our bond we've made. Just stop worrying so much."

"Your right, if we stop talking about it, maybe you'll forget about it when you get off anesthetics."

"Yea, about that,"

"What do you mean 'about that'?"

"I'm pretty sure I got off of anesthetics before the kiss."

"So you remember pretty much everything we said?"

"I remember everything since you said, 'You asked for this'. So I was a little confused why you kissed me."

"So you don't know why I kissed you?"

"To be honest, no."

"Okay, good."

Okay, am I a good lier or what. I know why she kissed me. You don't just loose you memory when your on anesthetics. It could happen, but not to me.

*Katrina's POV*
Alright, I could defiantly tell that was a lie.

I know, I've only known him a few hours, but I could tell he knew why I kissed him.

And if he didn't know why I was kissing him, wouldn't he pull away instead of just going with it like he did?

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Promise." He smiled.

Speaking of promises, I promised Troye that I would be right back. And I'm not breaking that promise. Not this time.

"Hey, Matt, I'm going to go back to Troyes room. I'll come back later, okay?" I asked.

"Sure, have fun with your coma friend." He responded laughing.

I walked out and down the hallway making my way back to Troyes room.

And again, on my way, I decided to try to call Emma.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Emma finally picked up and asked "Hello?"

"Oh, Emma, hi. I've been trying to call you all day, where have you been?" I asked.

"The beach, the mall, a restaurant. Where have you been all day?"

"The hospital! Where do you think?"

"I don't know, that's kind of why I asked. So, how's Troye?"

"Good, I think. Well, he hasn't really told me lately!"

"God, stop raising your voice with me."

"Ugh, I'm sorry. I'm just really tired of walking back and fourth in this hospital."

"Where else are you going? I thought you were just going to hang with Coma Troye."

"Yea, I was, but then I met a really nice boy, and he was going into surgery and he wanted me too be their because I'm his only friend or something. But I'm walking back to Troyes room now."

"Okay cool, well I'll talk to you later. I got to go hang with Trev. Bye!"

"Okay, bye."

Emma hung up with me and I continued with my life.

The hallway seems to always get longer, every time I walk down it.

Once I got to Troyes room, (Which wasn't as exiting as it was when I first got their,) I opened the door and walked in.

I swear something was missing, something important, that had to be in that room. Something that made my day today. And that something, was Troye.