I bet you have had better Hisoka...

~Disclaimer! This one shot occurred in RP so Hisoka and Illumi are both a part of the phantom troupe ~
//NSFW CONTAINS FLUFF AND 🍋//
-insert- = thoughts
*insert* = action
-
-
Illumi: *walks into the room* *hisoka right behind him* *Illumi enters the big closet*-Hm I wonder if I can find anything good in here- *When he feels hisokas aura follow him* *He spins around quickly*
Hisoka: What's wrong Illumi? *looking directly into Illumis eyes*
Illumi: Nothing, nothing is wrong.
Hisoka: Just because you are an assassin does not mean you can get away with lying to me, Illu... So why don't you tell me what is actually wrong. I could see the happiness leave your face as soon as we had to come back here.
Illumi: I- I- It's just.
Hisoka: Well I am not moving out of the doorway until you tell me so. Take your time.
Illumi: Okay, *Illumis eyes widen* I just feel very inadequate *glancing at the bed* I just I am not experienced enough and well I just feel like you probably have had it way better with other people. I just don't feel-
Hisoka: *his aura taking over can't stop himself from grabbing Illumi by the neck and slamming him against the wall*
Illumi: *takes a deep breath after hitting the wall*
Hisoka: *grabbing his silky soft hair with his left hand not releasing his neck in the right* You are NOT just one of my toys Illumi. You are different from the rest of them.  It does not matter how much experience you have.
Illumi: *tears fill his eyes* i- i- I  Hisoka.
Hisoka: Well that isn't going to fix it. You have gone and made me excited. *His aura becoming more apparent in the enclosed space*  *Hisoka wraps his bungee gum around Illumis waist* *throwing him onto the bed* *releasing him halfway through and attaching it to his arms*
Illumi: *eyes widen* -Oh, that is not the reaction I was expecting to occur-
Hisoka: *removes his shirt* Suppose the walk will have to wait a few minutes won't it. *smirking* *moving up Illumi body his hard manhood grazing over Illumis leg* Did you think I was joking? You are perfectly fine and enough to even just wind me up.
///LEMON WARNING///
Hisoka: *gripping Illumis torso with such pressure leaving purple bruises along his pearly white skin*
Their lips harshly connecting as hisoka grips Illumis jaw harshly with his nimble fingers. *grabbing Illumis hips and pulling them towards his own* *hisoka plants his thigh inbetween Illumis leg feeling Illumis hard manhood when he does*
Illumi: *Whimpers*
Hisoka: Ahh, Yes a sound I could get used to.
Illumi: *Blushes Attempting to hide his face in the bed*
Hisoka: Oh no, don't do that, I want to hear it come on don't hide from me, Little ace.
Illumi: *Eyes widen as him and hisoka continue kissing* H-Hisoka. *mumbling something untangible*
Hisoka: *releases illumis face from his grip removing illumis pants and his own leaving them in just their boxers*
Illumi: *Attempts to move his arms while hisoka isn't focusing on them*
Hisoka: *notices and tightens the bungee gum as tight as he possibly can*
*this earns another whimper from Illumi* *Hisoka runs his hand through Illumis hair gripping it towards the middle and pulling* Oh no, no you ought to know by now that is not going to work dear illu. *Hisoka flips Illumi over pushing torso onto the bed so that Illumi is on his knees*
Chrollo: *Walks up to the other bedroom, that he believes contains his hiking boots*
-This is the room i gave Hisoka and Illumi, right?- *Chrollo looks back to the hallway with four identical looking doors. All this guest rooms where designs the same way just the furniture variated. He puts his ear to the door and hears nothing. -I think this is it- *opens the door*
Hisoka: *Feels another persons aura behind the door* *but continues anyways* *As the door opens**Hisoka and Illumi lock eyes with poor chrollo*
Hisoka: *smirks*
Illumi: -Is this really happening right now, I- *buries his the face in the pillow to embarrassed to keep looking at chrollo*
Chrollo: *jaw drops when he opens the door and sees Illumi and Hisoka on top of the bed*-This is the wrong room...-*his eyes widen as he sees Illumi on all fours, while Hisoka is thrusting. For a second Chrollo can't move. Then he finally realizes what he just got into, turns around and closes the door behind him*Holy fuck.
Chrollo: *walks to the other guest room to get his boots. He still has no control over his expression. Chrollo goes through his hair with one hand.*-this just burned itself into my memory forever-*walks back to Machi*
Machi:*raises an eyebrow* Did you see a ghost or something?
Chrollo; *stops for a second and covers his mouth with his hand**mumbles* I just saw Hisoka and Illumi.
Machi: You saw what?
Chrollo: *removes his hand and speaks a little too loud* I saw Hisoka and Illumi fucking!
Machi: *looks at Chrollo surprised before bursting out in laughter* Machi: *can barely breath, while laughing. She feels how her knees get weak and sits back down on the bed, letting herself fall on her back*
Chrollo: *watches Machi laugh and pushes himself to smile*
Machi: *gasps for air* Why didn't you knock?!
Chrollo: I mixed up the rooms *laughs nervously*
Machi: *tries to calm herself down, taking a few deep breath* Did they notice you?
Chrollo: *takes a deep breath before he continues talking* They saw me! Hisoka smiled at me.
Machi: *breaks out into laughter again, tears running down her face now*
*Hisoka and Illumi finish* *They both get cleaned up and begin getting ready*
Hisoka: *puts on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, a tan trench coat, and some walking boots, with his hair down, jewelry in and a beanie on*
Illumi: *puts on a pair of loose fitting jeans, a black longsleeve, and a nice black jacket*
Before they walk out the door, *hisoka tucks his hand under Illumis chin so they are making eye contact* I am perfectly happy with you, so do me a favor and don't say things like that again. I may not be as gentle next time. *smirking before kissing illumi*

They both walk outside.

Please let me know if there are any errors! Much love! 💗