I turned to Kanha. He was smiling at them all. I can't do this, knowing what shall happen how he can stand like this. I was literally in tears, and I stood wiping my tears.

I can't let that happen to him. They deserve to be happy. They deserve the universe.

"This looks perfect right," Uttar said.

"Of course, seeing Upapandavas and Pandavas together is a blessing," I said while wiping my tears.

"Why do you look down then?"

"I don't look down. I'm crying because I'm soo happy, excuse me then" I walked away.

"Mata," I heard a voice.

I turned to see it was Abimanyu.

"Tell me, son," I put on a smiling face.

"You don't think  I can be a shield to my brothers," he said.

"You are my brave son who learned from your mother's womb. Why would you say such words?"

"Cause in this whole room, you are the one who looks so down and lost."

"I'm not Los-"

"Here is my little gift Mata. Whenever you feel down, look into this" he gave me a small locket covered with rose stones and crystals.

Image

I opened the locket. I saw a mirror reflecting on me.

"Whenever you look at the mirror, you shall think of your son Abhimanyu and think how much I don't like seeing you like this. And then smile,"

I went speechless.

"Blessing Mata"

"You shall get whatever you dreamt of, and I shall always make that happen even if the universe opposes them, "I smiled while controlling my tears.

I ran away to the room next door as tears shredded.

"Upapandavas are just like their Father right, "Kanha walked inside.

"I can't, Bhaiya. I can't tolerate seeing this. They don't deserve that ending."

"This is not a book to have happy endings and sad ones. It's a life story, my dear Dhaksha. It always goes on." he smiled.

"Maybe life can go on like the way they wanted. There is no reason to go on like the way it did."

"Then why do you want to wage war? Maybe you can change it from here," he asked.

"We are raising war to destroy adharma Bhaiya. It's not to kill our loved ones."

"Well, everyone lost their loved ones. You only saw how Upapandavas died. But can you imagine how many soldiers died in that war? Can you imagine how many people lost their loved ones too? It's not that we only lost our loved ones. The universe always finds its balance. There is nothing we can do. Even I can't do anything. I don't know how it's going to end this time, my dear sister," he said those mysterious words.

"Vasudeva," I heard Draupadi's voice.

She walked fastly towards Kanha.

"You are here too" she looked at me.

"What's with your words Vasudevarey," she said with her eyes in tears.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said, Abimanyu will change this yug's fate. But his son shall be the ruler. Why can't Abhimanyu be the Chakravathi? Why can't Prativindhya be the one? Why Abhimanyu's son?" She asked.