Marauders pt.1

Start from the beginning

The Marauders

It was their 6th year and they were half way through the first semester and very much enjoying their time already.  And after another successful prank they felt like they needed a reward.. well at least Sirius did.

"Well boys" Sirius said reaching behind his back and pulling out a bottle " how bout some Firewhiskey"

They each poured a glass.

"To another successful prank" James said

They all put there cups together and took a sip.

Remus and Sirius were sitting next to each other on one of the couches. Peter was sitting on the ground with his back against the coffee table. And James was on the couch adjacent to Sirius and Remus.

"Well what can I say the prank could not have gone more perfectly" James said with a grin.

"The look on Minnes face was priceless," Sirius said chuckling.

"And the look on everyone else's was even better" Peter said and they all laughed "no one was expecting it"

Sirius ran his hand through his hair and took another sip from his glass. He looked over at Remus.

"What did you think of the prank Moony"

"I thought it was....alright" he said shrugging and taking another sip of his firewhiskey

"What do you mean alright?" James questioned

"Well we are in 6th year, dung bombs are getting kind of old"

"So your saying we need to up our game" James turned to Peter point at Remus with this thumb "Do you hear him Peter"

"Out of everybody in this room Moony, you are the last person I thought those words would come from" Sirius laughing.

Remus punched him in the ribs not so playfully. But Sirius just laughed it off.

"So what do you suggest" Peter inclined

"I don't know I'm just tired of the smell of dung bombs"
———————————————————-

Peter and James had retired to the dorm and let Sirius and Remus to be the last ones in the common room.

"Refill Moony?" Sirius asked

"Sure"

Sirius got up from the couch and grabbed the firewhiskey bottle from the coffee table. He sat back down a little closer to Remus than he was before. He put his arm around the back of the couch.

Remus moved his glass so that Sirius could fill it up a little.Sirius filled his up some and placed the bottle back on the table.

They both took a sip.

Sirius closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the top of the couch. His hair was dangling off the other side.

"How was your day" Sirius spoke after a short pause.

"Good, except for the smell of dung bombs," Remus said, taking another drink "yours?"

"Great"

"Did you...." Remus looked over at Sirius "did you talk to Regulus yet?"

This caught Sirius' attention, he lifted his head up to look at Remus.

Remus knew that this was a touchy subject because it was getting harder for Sirius to maintain a good relationship with Regulus. Lately It had seemed to be getting harder for Sirius.

"I...I tried but he just seems.....different" Sirius said while taking a drink.

"How so?" Remus noticed that Sirius took a longer drink before he started talking again.

"He's just more distant" Sirius really didn't want to talk about Regulus too much.

Remus could tell that Sirius was starting to feel a little uncomfortable so he tried to change the subject. But he couldn't. 

All Remus could do is look at Sirius, he could see the sadness in Sirius' eyes as he tried to hide it.

"I'm sorry Padfoot I did-"

"It's fine" he said looking back at Remus

Sirius just realized how close he was to Remus, their thighs were practically touching. Sirius looked back up into Remus' eyes and then down at his lips. He couldn't tell why he wanted to kiss Remus. Maybe it was the firewhiskey or his fucked up home life causing him pain and he needed a distraction. But whatever it was he needed this distraction.

Sirius leaned in closer to Remus and stopped inches from his lips. They were so close they could feel their breath on each other's lips.

"Sirius......" Remus whispered

Sirius closed the gap between their lips; this kiss was soft and slow. Sirius moved his free hand onto Remus' thigh.

Remus moved his hand up to Sirius'  face, feeling the stubble.

Neither of them had ever really thought about kissing the other, but something felt right about it.
—————————————————
Hope y'all liked it
Wanted to do something different before we get into the next part of our journey
Please comment and vote👍👍👍👌👌

Will I Lose You TooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara