1

C h. 1
"My Sweetheart's Piano"

•  •  •

Purpled's P.O.V (dont worry It doesnt change much a h a)

She was perfect.

She is perfect.

She visits Wilbur's grave every day and brings little trinkets for him.

So graceful.

So..

Perfect.

"Purpled! Bruv you good?"

Purpled blinked, his daze being broken in an instant. He glanced at the boy standing in front of him and slowly nodded.

"Uh.. Yeah. Sorry Ponk." He shrugged. "Hey uh.. I'm not one to try and boss around my boss but- maybe you should get some rest Purpled.." The masked man gave a genuinely concerned glance, and he gave a slow nod.

"I-.. I'll try.." He muttered. "Alright- I'll uhm.. I'll see you next week then- right?" Ponk asked. Purpled nodded and gave a wave before heading off.

He'd been lost in his thoughts about her. He was so focused on her that it became noticeable. Maybe he did make a break.

The blond boy stuffed his hands into his purple hoodie pockets as he walked down a wood path. He passed by Captain Puffy, and at first paid no mind.

But then he heard her voice.

"Oh my goodness that dress is so adorable Puff Puff! You probably rock it better than Eret could! But that might be up for debate -Ya get what I mean."

Her cheery voice rang through his head. He'd never been this close to her. He'd always watched from a safe distance.

But she was so close.

It was almost odd.

Purpled shook himself out of his thoughts once more and let out a sigh before continuing his walk.

After a bit he came upon a small house. It looked like a regular cobblestone shack on the outside but- under the floorboards was bunches of chests.

And another thing but.

That could wait.

Purpled groaned in exhaustion and fell back into a cuisioned birch chair.

"I wish this was as simple as bedwars- s m h."