Slave or worker?

Alright well I got 2 request to do quotes so I'll try to do that lol if I don't just tell me I'll go back even if it's already published. Or maybe I'll just space it when they talk
————————————————————————

Sam, Karl, and Sapnap were the ones to take george into another room. They handed him a bag with clothes and a toothbrush. George opened the bag of clothes. His eyes widened when he dumped them on the floor. All of the clothes they had brought george were short short, skirts, croptops, t-shirts. He banged on the door for one of the gangsters to come in. Sapnap opened the door and asked what was wrong. George glared at him and shouted.

"WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS SHIT!?"

Sapnap took a look at the clothes and tried to hold his laughter in.

"PFFFT, uh *hehe* Dream told me to give that to you."

"What? Who the fuck is Dream!?"

"Dreams is our boss, you know tall man with the kinda deep voice and smiley mask?"

"That's his name!? He sounds like he's from a fucking cartoon! Well just let me talk to him about these clothes okay?"

"Uh sorry George but he said he were not aloud or let you talk to him until you get into those clothes."

"What!? I'm not wearing this shit it's to embarrassing!"

"Well then your not getting out of here then."

Sapnap smiled and watched as George took off his clothes and put on a crop top with a skirt. George glared at him and stuck out his tongue.
Sapnap laughed and opened the door for him.

"Well this way to the boss then Mr.Georgie~"

"Hmph just tell me where he is I can go by myself it's not like I can escape with all of you here."

"Well I'm not supposed to let you go by yourself Dream said it himself so let's go cutie~."

Sapnap led them through different rooms and even through a bathroom. It took about 5 minutes to get there. Dream was waiting creepily on his chair. He had a dark aura surrounding him still. It seemed like he was mad. They close the door behind them and sat on the couch next to his seat.

"Did he wear what I asked?"

"Yes he put on the clothes that you have asked of him."

"All right thank you, please get out now."

Sapnap did as he was told he closed the door behind him and wished george good luck. Dream slowly turned his heat towards George and stared at him. George was a bit nervous when he stared at him.

"So George what's is gonna be work for me until you pay off your parents debt or become a slave and you'll be passed around from different organizations? Hm?"

"I-i I'll work off my parents debt. But one thing, when I finish paying off their debt will I be set free?"

"Of course you will I just need my money back."

George stared a dream but more trying to figure out what dream was hiding behind his mask. Dream shuffled closer to George and George was a bit freaked out by the sudden movement.

"What are you staring so intently at Georgie~?"

"I-i just wanna know what's being the mask and why did you make me wear these clothes?"

"Well I'll show you what's under the mask later on when I trust you a bit. As for the clothes I just thought they would look cute on you."

"W-well I don't like them there not my style and there way to short!"

Dream stopped moving and just sat there. Suddenly he grabbed George and pulled him in.

"Well George you don't get a say in this do you~"

Dream whispered deeply into George's ear. George blushed a bit before backing up and running towards the door.

"Your free to go for now George I'll call you back when it's time for your first task."

Sapnap come in and take George back to his room.

Sapnap took George back and Dream sat back in his chair smiling.