CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!

Începe de la început

Then Donghae walked out and went back to the back door.

Zelle: I told you to go away. Not look at what you've done.
Ian: Now I see.
Zelle:I am very much happy now Ian. You can see that. If not, I know you can sense.

I didn't wait for him to answer, I walked out and went to Kyuhyun's sister.

Zelle: Unnie, bya nesseo.
KH Sister: Kechanna. You go up first. I'll take care everything first.

I nodded and bowed and went to the stairwell access. I have a feeling an article will be coming out tomorrow. I went up with heavy feet. As I was heading to the door for the rooftop access. Henry was standing beside the door.

Zelle: Oh, Henry Oppa. Is something wrong.
Henry: Ani. I'm just waiting for you.Are you okay?
Zelle: Y-ye? Oh, ye. Donghae oppa eodi? is he okay?
Henry: Zhou Mi is treating him in the guest room, he got a few scratch. You should go check him out.
Zelle:Oh, ye.

I bowed and headed for the room. As I got their, Zhou Mi was applying alcohol to Hae Oppa's bruise. I knocked before entering. As Zhou Mi saw me. He stood up and went out.

Zhou Mi: You okay?
Zelle: Ye. Gomawo.

He just smiled and left. I went inside sat infront of Oppa and took the cotton ball with alcohol. I dabbed it into his injury.

Donghae: Ahh!
Zelle: Haven't touched it yet.
Donghae: Its my heart that hurts, not my bruise.

I laughed and continued on dabbing the cottonball.

Zelle: Aren't you worried bout what would come out?
Donghae: No.
Zelle: You serious?
Donghae: Yes. Its better to let the whole world know your my girl so your exes would stop chasing you.
Zelle: You know it might be the cause for your career to end?
Donghae: So? As long as I'm with you. I'll build another career. Family career.

He laughed and pressed the cottonball hard enough for him to scream.

Donghae: Ahhhhh!
Zelle: One more chessy line and I'll...
Donghae: And what? You'll kiss me?

And as he said that, I looked at him straight in the eyes and so did he, then the next thing I knew, I was crossing the space between us and I kissed him, well just a smack though.

Donghae: First time you initiated a kiss.
Zelle: Well you need one.
Donghae: Should I get more punched these days?

Then we laughed.

Zelle: Oppa, bya ne. For what happened today.
Donghae: Kechanna. He was asking for it though. Bya ne. Because of me you fell to the floor.
Zelle: Kechanna. You just had to what every boyfriends would do when someone steals their girl.

We just smiled at each other then hugged each other.

Zelle: We should head back to the others.
Donghae: Can't we stay here?
Zelle: Oppa!
Donghae: Arrasseo! Arrasseo.

We went out of the room. Hands entwined together and went to the rooftop. As soon as we got there barbecue was almost cooked. We greeted each other and went on to our business. Oppa was talking i

with Eunhyuk and Henry. I went to Ryeowook and Zhou Mi oppa who was cooking the barbecue.

Ryeowook: Zelle-ah. Do you think this will be deliecious?
Zelle: Ofcourse Oppa. Your cookings are one of the best I ever had.
Zhou Mi: Just his?
Zelle: Aniji, ofcourse Zhou Mi Oppa's too.

After what seemed like 5 minutes the barbecue was cooked. We settled down and Kyuhyun's mom and sister joined in and Teukkie Oppa made a toast.

Leeteuk: To our family!

We all raised our glasses and shouted "To our family" then took a sip and finally we started eating. For a moment everyone was silent, quite busy sumptuing the delicious barbecue Ryeowook and Zhou Mi oppa made, then Kyuhyun started to tease Ryeowook Oppa wherein Heechul made a funny comment and everything was noisy again.No one mentioned for a bit bout what happened early which was relief by the way. Then just as Kyuhyun's mom left, Kyuhyun's sister opened it up.

Kyuhyun: Okay, lets talk about earlier.
Kyuhyun: Can we just let it pass.
Leeteuk: Well your sister is right though.

I felt ashamed, I caused a commotion, I don't want to be the reason for destroying their image.

Kyuhyun Sister: Well the good thing is that the fans misinterpretted it, they think Donghae was just saving a friend from a clingy obsessive ex boyfriend.
Kyuhyun: By the way, Zelle noona. Who is he? I mean this was not the first time.

Everyone shot confused eyes at Kyuhyun then to me. I kinda froze a bit but I inhaled and was about to speak when someone held my hands tightly and when I looked at to who it was, it was Hae oppa. He smiled, encouraging me, assuring me it'll be okay. So I breathed in deeper and told them.

Zelle: He was my ex-fiancè
All (Ecxept SW&DH): Mwo?
Heechul: You were supposed to be married??
Zelle:Ye. I was supposed to.

I told them the whole story, what happened, how I almost ended up regretting myself getting married to a wrong man. It felt nice that finally I had no more secrets to hide from them, from my family. Its like a thorn has been plucked out of my heart.

Heechul: I know its rude but somehow he got what he deserved.
Kangin: I should have punched him as well.
Zelle: Oppa. He already got more than what he deserved.
Leeteuk: What do you mean?
Zelle: They didn't get married though.He lost his job. So I guess my karma hit him twice as I 've hoped for.

Then everyone exclaimed "Ahhhh". It made me chuckle and eventually they started laughing and jokes were splurting everywhere. Its so good to know such people like care for you so much like as if your their own family. Honestly, I agree with KangIn, I wish he could have punched him ans then I'd say "Serves you right", I mean who wouldn't be? But its still wrong, anyway, I got more than what I hoped for and I'm so so happy and thats whats important. Not him anymore but Hae oppa and what I have today.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□