"Four honey melon shots please." Daphne tells the long-legged brunette bartender.

"For fucks sake Greengrass, please none of that girl shit." Theo complains to the blonde about her choice of alcohol.

The bartender hands us the shots and Daphne quickly scoops them and passing them the four of us, "Take it or leave it Nott."

He shrugs and dips his head back pouring the drink down his throat. She smiles and turns to me as we both take the shot of our own.

Okay Olivia, now you are done drinking.

I look towards the bodies on the dance floor as they sway back and forth to the rhythm taking control of the speakeasy.

I follow Daphne through the crowd to meet with Pansy as she dances alone in her own element. Her hands are raised up to the sky as she moves her hips with her eyes closed feeling the music through her body.

I am feeling intoxicated but nowhere near the same amount as the others. As I try and keep up with the two girls dancing next to me, I feel a little out of place.

I have never been good at dancing and when I watch Pansy and Daphne move, it seems natural to them. They look as though they were made to move to music.

The only time I have ever been able to dance is when I take that pill. That is only because I can feel my body crave the beats.

"I need to sit down for a moment!" I yell to Daphne. She keeps her eyes closed as she moves but gives me a nod in understanding.

I quickly turn out from the center of the dance floor and move to one of the side booths near the wall.

I can already feel sweat on my skin from the amount of people in such a closed area.

When I sit down I place my head in my hands as I try and collect myself. My head is spinning from the alcohol in my bloodstream while my heart feels heavy from thoughts of Dean I have been trying to push down.

All I want to do is grab Draco and ask him hundreds of questions on why he was talking about my best friend. Although, I know it's not smart to do and I need to try and hold back. But it's hard.

I turn my head to the right to look at the others as they all file onto the dance floor. Theo has found himself a girl with tall heels and a small white dress on. He spins her and pulls her body into his.

Draco stands watching his friends as his shirt has come almost completely unbuttoned revealing most of his torso.

His hair is in a disarray from the messiness of the club while he holds a drink in one hand, and a lit cigarette in the other. His body slowly moves to the music, I can tell he is drunk.

For some reason my eyes stay put on Draco as I watch him move in his element. It's almost strange watching him completely let go under the effects of alcohol. Every time I have been in a situation like this with him, I am under the spell of the pill and don't truly remember what is happening around me.

My mind immediately goes to last weekend when I was with him dancing. When he was kissing my neck and digging his nails into my thigh.

I subconsciously bite my lip as I closely observe him putting the cigarette between his teeth. The lighting in the club hits his face as he leans his head back to release the smoke from his lungs.

I watch as he licks his lips taking a sip from the glass in his hand.

Maybe I do understand why I dated him for so long.

While being here I have only thought of him as this man who owns me. This man who has semi opened up to me about our past and his feelings.

My stomach does a cartwheel as I watch him push his long hair back to reveal his defined bone structure.