reunited

"She don't remember what happened in the past few months?" Shinichi looks at Professor Agasa.

"Yeah well that's according to Akemi who brought back my books yesterday."

"Have you visited her?"

"No not yet."

"Is she really ok now Prof? can you please visit her for me?"

"Why dont you just go there and see her?"

"You know her Dad hates me..."

Professor Agasa sighed.

"Please Professor?" Shinichi looks desperate.

"Alright. then if i visit her today what message would you like to say for her?"

"No-nothing! just please observe her and you can ask her if she remember everything like if she remember me? and you know... if she remember something happened at the school rooftop?" He blushed and put his hand on his nape.

Professor laughs.

"Oh about the kiss!"

"D-Don't mention the kiss!"

"I won't ok! just relax." He smiled.

Fusae, Professor Agasa's wife walks in. she's holding a tray with foods on it. she place them on the center table.

"Eat until it's hot!" she said ad gives them a warm smile. she headed back to the Kitchen.

"We should eat them before we go at the Miyanos."

"Thank you Prof!"

After munching the foods, Professor drives on the way to the Miyanos. he parked his car nearby the Miyano's house.

"Are you sure you're not coming?" the old man looks at Shinichi.

"I'm fine here Professor!" he smiled.

Agasa looks again and Shinichi and then walks in the Miyano's dooway. he push the doorbell botton. within a few minutes, the door is open.

"Hi Professor!" said Akemi.

"Hey Akemi. im here to visit Shiho." Professor smiled.

"She absolutely would love to see you again Prof! Come on inside!"

they went inside and Shinichi watched them vanished at the doorway. Shinichi sighed.

"Wish she totally forgot about the kiss..." He said.

he get his phone and see his lockscreen wallpaper, its her and him on a beach. he frowned by staring at it.

'Good old days! if i could honestly turn back time, i'll never ask her to watch the soccer match where Ryusuke is playing.'

Few years ago...

Shinichi, Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko are on the detective club without Shiho.

"So if Tokyo Spirits Won, you three will raise up the banner saying would you like to go out with me Shiho? but if Big Osaka won then i won't confessed." Shinichi said.

Genta, Ayumi and Mitsuhiko nods altogether.

"Win or Lose you should confessed Shinichi!" Ayumi smiled.