1-How it started

Mari's POV
"MARINETTE GET BACK HERE AND GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!!!" Adrien and his crew called out.

So if you're wondering how this happened, let me explain to when I first came to Paris.
5 years ago(we were 10 at the time)
I was in my room with Princess Camille (my cousin) dancing. Boom! "Marielle! Camille! Run to the helicopter quick!" Me and Camille looked at each other and ran. Running as fast as we can using our super speed. "CAMILLE. HURRY WE HAVE TO GO USE YOUR PORTAL!" I shouted to Camille and she made the portal. "Marielle we have to find our parents now." Cami responded.

We made our way to the throne room where Camille made a portal to get all of us out. "Thank you so much sweetie." Queen Audrey thanked her daughter along with all of us. Pew pew! We heard shots and ran to the helicopter. "Marielle you have an important task, use your powers and make the helicopter invisible for half the flight." Mother told me and I did as told.

It had been two hours when I was allowed to stop using my powers.
"Everyone needs a new name, Camille you will be Chloe Bourgeois. Marielle you will be Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Queen Sabine you can keep your name and so can you King Tom, Queen Audrey, and King André." Exclaimed the pilot , we all agreed.
Cam-Chloe's father took the roll of mayor while my parents opened up a bakery.

School...
We were nervous but made it to school. I was wearing a light blue crop top, black skirt, and a blue and black ombré purse. It was hard to not use my powers but I did it. I was told to act less "princess like" and more natural to blend in.
Chloe and I walked in and made friends with Alya, Nino, and Adrien. We were inseparable for years until Lila came along. She lied non stop and promised to make my life hell. "You will lose all your friends and I promise to make your life miserable!" Lila threatened me in the bathroom.
I walked out of the bathroom to see everyone surrounded by Lila. "M-m-Marinette threatened me in the bathroom t-that if I w-w-wasn't her friend, she would hurt everyone I know!" Lila cried crocodile tears. "Girl I can't believe I was ever friends with Mari-trash ugh!" When Alya said that I felt betrayed. Anyways that's how it happened, a 15 year old princess being chased by her bullies.

A/N
This is going to be a kinda long story but not too long. Anyways that was the first chapter and I would update at least once a week.