2-The visit

Mari's POV

"MARI-TRASH STOP RUNNING LIKE A COWARD!" Adrien yelled at me with Lila shedding fake tears. Let me make something clear, I think I forgot to say this, Nino is my cousin and bodyguard, Soldier Ninio. "Adrien dude you're not the person I became friends with, I can't believe you." Nino defended me. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE HER TOO!" Adrien continued screaming.

I know that Adrien is Cat Noir, I know how to fight and defend myself too. Before we had to flee the country, all people of royalty had to take classes to see who was behind a mask, and now I can't believe Adrien is Cat Noir, he isn't worthy of the miraculous. "Stop this, M-marinette might have threatened me b-but she d-d-doesn't deserve the same t-t-thing." Lila fake stuttered and sobbed, can you believe this ugh. "Lila she deserves all of this girl, she's trash and she shouldn't have threatened you in the first place, you should have the first punch girl." The wanna be reporter said.

I may or may not have used some of my powers to push them back a little, not enough for them to notice it was me but I still ran home.
"Marielle good afternoon, how was school?" Mother asked me.
"Horrendous mother, they would be very surprised when they find out they bullied a princess." I responded. I quickly ran to my room and got a call from Camille.
M-Marinette
C-Camille
N-Ninio
Call~
C-hey Marielle sorry I couldn't make it to school, how did it go today?
M-oh Camille I'm tired of this, I'm tired of being called Marinette and Mari-trash. I wanna go back to China and spend time in the palace.
C-me too Marielle, hey we should add Ninio to the call.
Added
N-hey guys what's up, do you want practice our powers or something?
M-no Ninio we have to talk about my coronation and what we're gonna do, it's in two weeks!
C-Marielle my father says it's time to sleep I'll have to talk to you tomorrow good night!
M-Good night guys we'll talk tomorrow.
N-bye dudettes!

"Tikki there are cookies on the table I'll get ready to sleep." She just nodded and got the cookies. *knock knock* a knock on her trap door, she knew it was Adrien.

"Coming cat." I yelled. "Ok what are you doing here." I asked with my arms crossed. "Just came to visit you and ask questions.." he asked me and that's what got me annoyed the most. "Marielle come down we have to pack!" My mom yelled me real name!MY NAME! I saw cats eyes widen, oh no I'm screwed. "What does she mean Marielle? You have some explaining to do NOW!" He just raised his voice at me. "Listen you have to leave, I have family matters to attend to." I quickly pushed him out the room and in shock.

A/N
So let me explain, they have their miraculous but hawk moth is defeated, they just don't want to share their identities."

~Princess Marinette~(discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें