one--; is there more?

│︎│︎│︎OMNISCIENT |STATE|BALTIMORE|MONTH|'|DAY|'|YEAR'|

│︎
│︎
│︎
OMNISCIENT
|STATE|BALTIMORE|MONTH|'|DAY|'|YEAR'|

"It's always a story to be told"—: She was a good kid, who was raised in a world so tragic, but that didn't stop the charm of her granny and the mind of her daddy. She had her whole life ahead of her; she was intelligent and ready for the world.

She was young, aggressive, and devoted. Too intelligent to be out here acting dumb cause she's special. 

She stayed in situations as she made it her occupation. Guessing that came with being born in the east; she grew up on the east side. She had family on the south side and the burbs, and she lived three lives.

She was shy yet charismatic and read books and monologues in her free time. She loved savages way before she even had street ties.

She was always labeled cool, and she was always good in school. But she mastered being devious and didn't like to follow the rules. She was used to hanging around older cousins. They were like her sister and brothers. But she didn't act like the youngest; they ain't cut her no slack for nothing.

Doing things they did as teens, so at like 11, she started smoking, coming from a broken home where it was hardly any discussion. She Never learned the actual birds and bees, only how to get abused and suffer. At family functions, all she ever saw was gin and smoking weed.

She ain't know they were misleading her with all the shit they were feeding her.

Desperate, she needed them, and strangely, they bred her. For a cold world to be strong on her own, they gave her leadership.

Barely spoke of anything; ain't think no one believed in her. She'd learn fast, and circumstances turned 'em bad. She gained loyalty and respect from friends, and sometimes, she felt like that was all she had. It was all good; they had fun. The Next year came, and now they all were either dead or locked up in a cell, which fucked up her head.

Vicious now that she was older, outspoken, confident, and bolder. All that shit turned her into a soldier, and now she hardly ever sober. She could feel the walls closing, and she filled up with emotions. Too pride to ride the wave. She said she was never gone stop cause she locked in. Her strong will and her mind is her only friend.

 Her strong will and her mind is her only friend