𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

once again, tommy had done everything in his power to avoid blair, and she was beginning to notice. luckily for her, tubbo had sat with her while she was getting ready and as they made their walk to the restaurant. they listening to music they walked alongside each other talking mindlessly as they walked. 

everyone met at the restaurant and sat down at a table looking out on the water. on one side sat wilbur, tommy, phil fundy and on the other side sat niki, blair kristin and tubbo.

everyone could now see the tension between blair and tommy, wilbur made a mental to note ask them about it later. 

despite that, conversation flowed freely between the group as they talked about what they would be ordering. blair decided she was going to get a kale soup, one of her favorite soups. 

"blair did you ever text james?" niki asked unknowingly setting off tommy

"yeah i -"blair began to spoke before tommy cut her off

"we dont care about james" he spoke rolling his eyes and speaking james aggressively. everyone looked over at the teen with wide eyes.

"okay tommy i dont know why you're being a dick but you need to cut it out" blair spoke 

"whatever" he muttered before slouching down looking at the menu.

"yes niki i did text him, sadly we can't see each other before i leave but we plan on keeping in touch" blair explained.

"im glad blair, i liked him. kinda shit that you're leaving and cant see him again" phil replied

"yeah he was a sweet kid" kristin agreed

"i didn't meet him but he seemed cool" tubbo shrugged. tommy looked at his best friend with wide eyes before taking out his phone and sending him a quick text telling him to shut up. 

tubbo looked at him confused and tommy are glared at him. tubbo held his hands up and went back to listening to everyone talk.

soon everyone ordered their food and were now eating breadsticks brought to them by their waiter. tubbo was talking about earlier that day when he and tommy broke into wilburs office and went live