"Shake shake." Inumaki quipped in, she didn't know what the hell he just said.

"You're right maybe the Kyoto students are already here." how the heck did Panda get all of that from that two words sentence.

"And?" she also didn't know what that meant.

"They are...competitive." Maki decided to settle on that world as she started to head for that direction.

They all followed suit and looked at a scene, a big man with a bun was about to punch an already bruised Fushiguro and Nobara was currently laying on the ground with a gun pointed at her head by a Maki look a like.

She decided to stop the both of them since she could see both shadows.

The two Kyoto students shivered at the sudden chill down their spine because their soul was unknowingly manipulated.

The man with a bun quickly broke off her technique and looked at her.

"I'm Aoi Todo!" the huge man suddenly announced as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"What are your types?" he asked her like it was a crucial question.

"...what?" she deadpanned realising her technique as Maki had arrived to stop her look alike.

"I mean what do you search in a partner?" she couldn't believe that this was the first question this man asked her after beating up her classmate.

An image of Sukuna's attractive self fleshed into her mind, but quickly suppressed it. He was an asshole, but an attractive one.

"Tall people with..." he perked up at this part of the answer.

(A/N I'm leaving her gender preferences vague so that you can immerse yourselves better.)

"...a nice personality." okay this was the most bland answer she could get out of herself and definitely didn't reflect Sukuna.

Shame, if he had a nicer personality she would think about it. But asking Sukuna to be nicer would be like trying to get Gojo to stop being irritating. Impossible.

"I almost thought I had found my sister, but I didn't..."he really looked like a kicked dog.

"But not too bad of an answer, I respect you." Todo continued with absolute solemnity.

She didn't now what just happened, did this man just base his opinion about her on what kind of bod she liked?

"...nice." she managed to let out a single word.

He gave her a pat on the back and she flinched by the sheer strength he put in it.

Shinzo then diverted her attention to the Maki look alike, did she actually have a twin?

Well that situation looked under control since Nobara just jumped on the girl's back and brought Maki's twin down with her.

"Do- do we have bad blood with Kyoto high?" she questioned Panda who was helping Fushiguro up.

"I wouldn't say bad blood, just really competitive and Maki and Mai..."he gestured towards the girl who previously had a gun on her hands.

"...they are twins and don't really get along because of the Zenin clan." he briefly tried to explain the situation.

Then her smartphone ringed and it was Itadori calling her, she jumped because anyone could have seen his name on the phone.

In fact Inumaki who happened to be behind her gasped.

She turned around to look at him and brought her index finger on her lips, if a secret was safe with someone it was with Inumaki.

He nodded at her silent request and resumed what he was previously doing.