💕Confessions💕

Start from the beginning

"Ok this was our first destination. We're gonna have diner here.", Millie said, squeezing my hand.

"Sure."

We sat down and took a look at the menu card. The restaurant was abnormally quiet. I looked around and noticed that it was empty except us.

"Millie. Did you kick the other people out?", I said, a nervous smile on my face.

"technically, no. But I reserved the place for the day so if anyone wanted to come today, they will be kicked out", she said, with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"lovely.", I said.

"What, would you like to go for a date in the middle of a few scores of people who might ruin our day just like last time.", She asked me.

"sunshiiiiinneeeee", I whined to make her stop.

"okay okay", she said and laughed. God, her laugh is contagious.

"so what do you wanna order?", I asked her, going through the menu card.

"uh what about... escargot?", she asked.

"Snails? You took me on a date to eat snails? i take back all my compliments related to this date", I said frantically but in a playful manner.

"Come on, try something new", Millie said, laughing.

She quickly flagged down the waiter and ordered the escargot. Soon it was placed before us on a steaming plate. Millie tried one, chewing for a moment with a thoughtful expression.

"They're good. I wonder if it would be enticing if I fed you one...", Millie said.

"Nope. Still not trying snails.", I said, trying my best to stay firm.

"please?", she asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"ugh alright feed me one.", I said. I couldn't stay firm for long.

Millie's face broke into a smile as she pierced a piece of escargot and gently brought it up to my lips.

"For you, my dear mademoiselle", she said.

I locked eyes with her as I bit down, savouring the novel taste.

"uh, this is actually good.", I said, surprised.

"je suis fou de toi.", she said, smiling.

"um, incase you didn't know, I'm not french and hence do not know french", I said, confused.

"It's a phrase I learnt earlier. It means I'm crazy about you.", she said. Wow she was being really romantic today.

I smiled and took her hands. "Sunshine, you know I feel the same way. But I think you knew that already", I said.

"Maybe. But I like hearing it just the same.", she said.

"Then I'll say it again. I'm crazy about you I'm crazy about you I'm crazy about you I'm cra-"

"ok that's enough", she said, laughing.

"as you say, Madame", I said, fake bowing.

After a while of talking comically, Millie and I paid the bill and walked out.

"Where to next?", I asked.

"shut up and go with me.", she said.

"oookay", I said.

After the drive we reached r/n River. (r/n is river name. idk where y'all stay so I'm gonna put r/n everywhere. like seine river or some).

"wow it's the r/n!", I said excitedly.