Jannat: uth ja ab kitna soeha

I snapped open my eyes, and my eyes widened, I looked here and there and at the person who was not Jannat standing in front of me.

Its mom..

But i saw Jannat.

Mom: Faisal.. kya hua? Wake up na

The reality drawned in me, I dreamt of her.

And immediately i smiled at it.

Mom: Faisal..?

I looked up, and mom was looking at me confusedly.

I cleared my throat

Faisal: good morning mom.

Mom: good morning but what happened why did you look confused.

Faisal: wo actually, i dreamt something and when i woke up...leave all that, why did you wake me up so soon?

I asked looking at the clock, which showed 7:30am. And layed on mom's lap and she ran her hand in my hairs

I sighed, this is the awesome place.

Mom: get up bacha, we are going to your Maasi's place for breakfast and then we are going shopping

Faisal: shopping, why?

Mom: what why? Are you not coming to marriage?

I made Ooo face, i totally forgotten, its Nagma di's marriage.

Faisal: is everything planned, i mean when are we leaving for Bangalore and all??

Mom: ya, day after tomorrow around 6, we will be leaving. We have booked a van.

I got excited, all the family with our friends in van, its more like a road trip. It would be real fun.

I nodded and got up, went and freshened up worn white shirt paired with light blue jeans with black leather jacket in my hands, my shades i worn my snicker and took my bike keys and walked down.

Ya ya... I sometimes drive the bike, its not mine, but dad's neither i have license but i just go to near places.

I drive good ok... Any girls it want can ask, i would be really glad(lol...who wanna ride with Faisu)

When i went down mom and Shifa were not there, may be they left.

I locked the house and walked out took out the bike from garage.

I brought it to life, worn helmet and rode around, took long route to reach.

It was already about to be 9.

I reached Jannat's home, sat beside Shifa in the living room, who was busy in her phone.

Faisal: oi choti, where's everyone?

I looked at me with a smirk.

Shifa: everyone orrr... Jannat?

I rolled my eyes,

Faisal: everyone

Shifa giggled

Shifa: mom and maasi in kitchen, Jannat sleeping and Ayaan also sle... Here

I nodded and walked to kitchen to greet maasi.

Faisal: Assalamu alaikum maasi

I said and hugged her sideways.

Maasi: Walaikum Assalam, how's my chotu?

Faisal: come on maasi i am grown up, not chotu anymore.