Something Life-Changing

A/N- Sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with school assessments.

Previously-

In the back of Hadrian's mind, he was wondering if the two strangers knew he was their son that they gave up so long ago. That the only reason they have come today to get him is because they promised in the letter they left. Hadrian had heard rumors going around that they have had another child. Did they get rid of him because he's such a burden now that burden rests on his adoptive parents? Is this why everyone hates me? All these thoughts were swirling around in Hadrian's mind not that anyone could tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

Lily and James were gobsmacked, that was their son that they had given up. Who now doesn't even know who they are. Whilst Petunia and Vernon were annoyed. Not with Hadrian but with the Potters.

They didn't even recognize their son yet he recognized them, it should be the other way around. They know Lily and James could hardly believe that the little boy who came in was their son. He looked like a Disney Prince Charming, he's stunning.

Dudley was increasingly aware that his parents and cousin were on edge because of the two strange-looking people. Therefore, in the spear of the moment, Dudley grabbed Hadrian's arm and pulled him behind himself, as a way to protect his tiny cousin. Considering Hadrian had stopped growing when he was just six years old. Not due to neglect or anything like that he was just naturally small.

Dudley's P.O.V

Looking around the room I can tell mum and dad are on edge and Hadrian is extremely uncomfortable around the other adults. No one will ever hurt my baby cousin. Who even are these people and what right do they have?

I promptly grabbed Rian's arm and pulled him behind me in a protective kind of way with this statement. No one will ever hurt him on my watch. It's my job to protect the tiny little boy as his older cousin.

I glared the hardest glare I could at the two adults who have efficiently scared Rian. He had started to shake and clenched fists full of the back of my t-shirt, hiding his face in my shoulder blade.

Third Person's P.O.V

The adults silently watched the scene unfold. By seeing Hadrian had become scared Vernon and Petunia began to become angry. 'How dare they come into this house and scare the poor child. What is wrong with them?' They thought in unison. All whilst Hadrian just hopelessly clung to the back of Dudley's t-shirt trying his hardest to hide from the prying eyes of his birth parents.

Lily and James were heartbroken. Their little boy was scared of them. Was it because he didn't know who they were, or was it because he was shy? Little did they know it was because their eyes on him made him uncomfortable, but also the fact that Hadrian was painfully shy around people he didn't know all that well.

This is when Lily started to kneel on the floor and opened her arms in the notion of wanting a hug. She wanted her second son to feel at peace around herself and James. Her husband understood what it was it was that she was doing, but he didn't have high hopes. Maybe it was because of how Hadrian was hiding from them, or maybe it was the fact that Hadrian's always was a daddy's boy, not a mummy's boy that was Hunter.

In some ways, Hadrian wanted a hug especially after what happened in Thailand. But not from her of all people. She abandoned him without putting much of a fight up against the idea of sending him away. But James at least put up a strong fight against the idea, yet he was still unsure. The whole situation just became too overwhelming for Hadrian, and he fainted.