Part 5 - sleepover with the avengers

EVERYONE POV
We started to stare at Scarlett thinking is she okay did she really just ask us if we wanted to turn this into a sleepover. We asked Scarlett "are you okay" she gave us a death glare before saying " I'm fine I just don't want you log to leave I'm having fun with you lot" .

Y/N POV
I looked at them and just started to giggle because I thought it was funny that the team asked Scarlett if she was okay. I looked at her and whispered "should we tell them that we are a couple or no" she whispered back "we should probably tell them also wanna stay in my room the night because tony likes his own room" I immediately said yes and she started to giggle turning red In the face.

ELIZABETH POV
I looked over to Y/N and Scarlett giggling there heads off so I approached them and asked what they was giggling about. I got a reply from Scarlett and once she had finished telling me the reason for them giggling I started to giggle with them.

SCARLETT POV
Once I finished giggling with Elizabeth and Y/N we turned to look at the others to see them staring at us like we was crazy or something. I then started to lose my patients with the others and so I asked them again if they wanted to turn tonight into a sleepover and immediately I got a scream from the others saying they would love to turn it into a sleepover.

EVERYONE POV
After Scarlett had told us that we was having a sleepover round her house we knew this was going to blast because we knew that we could do whatever we wanted since Scarlett was such a push over when she was tired.

SCARLETT POV
I knew that they was going to do what ever they wanted because when I'm tired I turn into a push over and say yes to everything. Even tho I was tired I didn't let that stop me from talking to Y/N about why I wanted to be her girlfriend. As I started to approach Y/N she started to look me up and down hoping I wouldn't notice but to bad I had already noticed and she knew it as well.

Y/N POV
I saw Scarlett walking towards me and I just couldn't help myself she looked so great and hot that I was liking her up and down hoping she wouldn't notice. I thought to myself when I saw the smirk on her face that she had noticed I said to myself for fuck sake she is going to tease me with that. And as I said it in my head she was already standing next to me saying that I must of liked the view because my eyes couldn't come off of her.

SCARLETT POV
I carried on teasing Y/N because it was funny and she was blushing so hard that she could turn into a tomato.  The thing is when it comes to Y/N getting embarrassed she starts to fiddle around with her fingers looking down at the ground. Personally I find it really cute that when she gets nervous or embarrassed she looks down at the floor and acts like a child.

Y/N POV
I knew exactly what Scarlett was trying to do she was trying to get me nervous or embarrassed so she could annoy me by saying that it's cute and that she should do it more often to me. I looked at her and said that it's not cute it's annoying because you do it all the time.

SCARLETT POV
Okay okay I said giving into Y/N because I knew I wouldn't win this one. I told tong where his room was and told the others that some can sleep in the front room and some in the spare room.

Y/N POV
I looked at Scarlett wondering where the hell I was going to sleep. She turned to me and said don't worry you will be in my room tonight and you can't say no I looked at her and said I would never say no to sleeping in the same room as you and you know that.

ELIZABETH POV
I saw Scarlett talking to Y/N and I could tell she was getting embarrassed so I decided to help her out by walking over there and asking Y/N if she wanted to stay in my room for the night but before Y/N could even answer Scarlett screamed. NO Y/N WILL NOT BE STAYING IN YOUR ROOM SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOT YOURS. I said okay I was just asking a question.

Y/N POV
I could tell Scarlett was gonna start an argument so I told her it was fine and asked her to take me to her room and that we was going to sleep because we was all tired. Scarlett tried to get out of going to bed so I picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

SCARLETT POV
Y/N had picked me up and put me over her shoulder I wasn't very thankful for it but I think she knew what I was going to do and saved mine and Elizabeth friendship. She then asked me to give her directions to the room and so I did when we had got in there I told her to lay down and cuddle and fall asleep and we did that exact thing.

Pretend it's Y/N and Scarlett

Writers note : sorry it's out late and haven't been posting I got tonsillitis and I still have it but I'm feeling better hope you enjoy it

Word count :966