"Or else the guard wouldn't be there, idiot" Black Zetsu snapped.

"Black!" Zetsu's white side gasped.

"What? It's true" The darker side said, his voice dripping with annoyance.

"TOBI THIN-" I hit Tobi over the head with a nearby stick and he fell to the ground, whining.

I covered his mouth with my hand and looked at the guard. The guard looked around and came in our direction.

STUPID TOBI!!! I'M GOING TO SERIOUSLY HAUNT HIM IF I DIE AND HE LIVES!!!

I pushed him to the left side and Zetsu to the right. Time to become a damned distraction..... The guard came in front of me and I was hiding in the bushes, my breathing low and unheard. I got a stone nearby and skidded it so it would hit the cave's side. The guard looked in that direction and went over there. I sighed with relief and I sprinted over to the cave silently, entering it.

The walls were bare and darkness would have consumed it if it hadn't been for the torches light. I gulped slightly freaked out as it felt like I was in a horror movie.

"So you got in too?" The sudden voice made me jump but the voice was familiar.

I turned to see Zetsu still emerging from the ground.

"You asshole" I cursed at him and I flicked the cannibal's forehead.

Zetsu seemed to pout then smirked. I shivered at his antics before Tobi came skipping in. Zetsu's jaw dropped and my eyes were wide as Tobi hummed a small melody while continuing skipping past us.

"How did?" I questioned.

"I don't even know" Both sides of Zetsu said in the same exact tone.

We both sighed and walked after the childish boy. Tobi continued skipping. I am about to yell out his true name right now if he doesn't stop. Tobi then shouted,"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL~!"

My eyes widened,"OBITO UCHIHA! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT SONG?!"

Zetsu and Tobi froze, turning to me. I couldn't see Tobi's expression but I had a feeling that it was a look of shock.

"Tch. Hurry up, idiots" I said as I walked in front of them, heading toward my goal.

Tobi then responded,"Eithne-chan you must be crazy or something-"

"I'm not stupid. Stop acting like a child" I snapped and I stopped walking once I reached a room. The same one that Lyel described in her dream to me.

Tobi caught up to me and his voice went to a deep and mature one,"How do you know my identity?"

"I'm a Naruto fan. And at least every Naruto fan knows that you are Obito Uchiha" I answered, opening the door.

Tobi said nothing afterwards. A smirk went on my face as I entered the room but it was replaced by a neutral face. Then it went to a horrified expression.

Dry blood everywhere. I took another step only to hear a loud snap. I looked down and yelped, jumping away from the now broken skull. I spotted blondish hair and immediately I went into my horror movie mode.

"Take Tobi!" I yelled, pushing the Uchiha in front of me.

"What?!" Tobi said, childishly as he fell face first into the bloodied dirt.

"Oh, it's dead" Tobi poked the blonde hair.

I lifted the head and my eyes widened.

"It can't be...."