Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

Yuno: You got to be fucking serious.

Nozel: Then how is this supposed to end, since you know so much? He caused chaos and destruction to the Clover Kingdom, and you want me to keep him alive?

Izuku: yea.. but...

Yuno: His body belongs to Captain Vangeance. I can tell.

Nozel: Vangeance? What are you talking about? His face and magic is way different.

Yuno: Not sure about the reason way.. but I can definitely sense Vangeance from him. And he might return back to him with...this idiots sword.

Asta: LEAVE IT TO ME!!!

Nozel : ( Is he high? He must want to die.) You sound like you make a death wish right now.

Asta: How much do you want to kill this guy? Matter of fact, did you even hear a word we send? Can I try, please?

Nozel: * sighs* Do as you please.

Asta then goes and but his sword towards Patry but a black aura starts to surround Asta.

Izuku: Asta?

Then the black aura disappears as it shows Asta and Patry all good.

Izuku: Yo, what happened there?

Asta: HOLY SHITT!!! THAT WAS CLOSE!!!

Patry: I never met a foolish human like you before but will you see me through on this?

Asta: Yes! I won't let that bastard have his way.

Izuku then hears something through the wall.

Izuku: You hear that?

Asta: Yea, I think that...

Yuno: magic.

Then the weird thing starts to come towards them.

Everyone: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!!

Izuku & Patry sends light swords towards, and Yuno sends a tornado fang towards it but the magic spells did nothing to it. One of it's things hit Izuku on the arm.

Izuku: Don't let it hit you guys!

Then the thing goes towards Mimosa, but lucky Asta comes in a saves Mimosa, but the thing towers Asta.

Izuku: ASTA!

But Asta comes out of the thing well and alive.

Asta: WOAH!!! I THOUGH I WAS A GONER!!!!

Izuku:*Smiles* DUMBASS!!!

Patry: So anti-magic works against that?

Asta: HEY GUYS WHY DO YOU SHOULD CREEPED OUT?!!

Mimosa then uses her Magic to make a map for them.

Mimosa: As we thought, there is even more eerie Magic come flowing above us. This means that the others in the other rooms are in danger.

Klaus: Mimosa, you come with me. If you supplement Asta's Anti-Magic & Izuku and Yuno's Spirit Magic and Patry & Izuku's Light Magic, you should be able to make it to the battlefield.

Asta: Got IT!

TIMESKIP

We now see the Four fight the Devil. Izuku then sends a Light Cutter Windhaul toward the devil but before he could do something, some people come in.

???: It's been the last five hundred years since we met, devil!

Asta: You guys can call me dumb all you want but.... I think that's the First Wizard! And Nero is here too!

The First Wizard King looks at izuku and smiles at him.

First Wizard King: So this is the Light Mage you were talking about Secre?

Secre: Yeah.

Izuku: WAIT?!! I'M SO CONFUSED?!!!!

Nero: We need Licht help first.

then Licht went towards Nero and First Wizard King.

Secre: His soul is indeed here, but not fully awakened.

First: Well you be able to wake him up?

Nero: Leave it to me.

Then a blue light glows on Licht chest as it was happening Licht's eyes widen as he was pushed back a bit.

Licht: I can finally say the words I didn't say before. Thank you, Lumiere.

Izuku: BRO! What up with this reunion?!

Yuno & Asta: I DON'T EVEN KNOW?!

Zagard: WELL IT'S NICE THAT YOU MADE IT TO THIS ERA. NOW I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU

Patry: Licht....

Licht: I saw everything from within my slumber.

Patry: Licht I...

Licht: 5 hundred years we lost to this devil's scheme. Patry, even if you can't be forgiven, let me say this. You did you best, and I'm proud.

Patry then cries on Licht's shoulder.

Licht: What we can do now is fight against the next tragedy that will happen if we let it slip out of our hands.

Lumiere: Before we start...

He then reaches his hand out toward Izuku.

Lumiere: Would you please help us defeat him, Izuku Midoriya?

Asta & Yuno: What?

Lumiere: I will tell you later, now izuku will you help us?

Izuku then smiles and shake his hand.

Izuku: Let's do this!

Then the magic spell the devil made start to move and the dungeon start to shake.

Izuku & Lumiere: Light Magic: Mana Zone Lamp of Avior Gloira.

Licht: Sword Magic: Origin Flash-Rampage.

Izuku: LET'S BEAT DEVILS ASS!!!