Ushijima x Male Reader

Fluff: ❀.(*'◡'*)❀

Requested by randomnamenottaken

3rd POV

"AaAaah~ H-Harder (M-M/n)~" Ushijima moaned as he gripped the sheets underneath him even harder. (M/n) bite Ushijima's shoulder since the ace is squeezing tight around him.

"Hnngh~!" The olive haired male bit the sheets underneath him while all you could hear was moans, groans and skin slapping.

(M/n)'s thrusts got sloppier since this was their 6th round. "W-Wakatoshi-kun, I'm close." "C-Cum inside me, (M-M/n)!" He kept thrusting and with one last deep thrust, he came deep inside of the ace.

"AaAaaaAh~ Y-you're feeling me d-deep insid-AaAahH~!" Ushijima came as his hole was filled up with thick, creamy and sticky semen. "I...Love...You...Wakatoshi-kun~" He said while kissing Ushijima's forehead.

"I love you too, (M/n)." He said tiredly, his eyes wanting to fall asleep. "No no Waka-kun~ Let's give you a bath first~" He said while hugging the male. Ushijima nodded his head silently. (M/n) smiled then went to the bathroom to get the bath ready.

"Baki Baki ni ore~ Nani wo~? Kokoro wo da yo~" He hummed the rest of the song as he waited for the bath tub to be full. When it was at the right amount, he closed the water and went to his adorable boyfriend.

"Wakatoshi-kun~ the bath's ready." (M/n) went to his boyfriend who was waiting for him on the bed. "(M/n)." "I got it. I got it." He pick the captain up, bridal style and bring him to the bathroom.

Slowly putting Ushijima in the water, while he himself sat outside of the tub since he didn't want to make Ushijima feel uncomfortable even though they dated for 3 years already.

"Why aren't you getting in, (M/n)?" Ushijima tilted his head to the side. (M/n) had to bit his lip from squealing too loud. "Won't you get uncomfortable???" The captain seemed a bit confused "Didn't we just had sex?" The cousin of Tendou pouted at his boyfriend's bluntness. "...You don't mind, right?" He asked again for reconfirmation. Ushijima nodded with a soft smile on his face. He slowly made his way in the tub as Ushijima gave him some room. He didn't even sit in front of Ushijima instead he sat behind of the olive haired male.

Wrapping his arms around his adorable boyfriend with his head on Ushi's shoulder. The captain stiffened for a while then relaxing. "Wakatoshi-kun, do you know how much I love you?" "A lot?" "Trying to explain how much I love is like counting the stars in the sky, you can try but it's impossible."

Ushijima blushed slightly as the Tendou twin's grip got tighter. "(M/n)..." The said male showed his face as his (E/c) coloured eyes stared into Ushijima's olive coloured eyes. "Wakatoshi-kun, I love you and I will love you until I die, and if there's an another life after that, I'll love you then." He said as he kissed Ushijima's cheek.

"What's happening to you, (M/n)?" The captain was still not used to (M/n)'s sudden words. (M/n) didn't say anything as he kept hugging Ushijima's wet body. "Can I wash your hair, Wakatoshi-kun?" The male nodded and (M/n) took the shampoo Ushi always used.

Since Ushi's hair is already wet, he just took a bit of shampoo and start to scrub the male's olive hair colour. 'Smells like vanilla and lavenders~' Ushijima felt calm under (M/n)'s touch. He felt safe.

After finishing washing Ushi's hair, he cleaned the captain's hair with the water from the shower head. "Let's finish our bath, shall we?"

Timeskip~

The two couple already finished their bath, they were now cuddling on the bed. (M/n) was being the spoon he was and Ushi was the small spoon. (M/n) was playing with his boyfriend's soft olive hair.

"(M/n)...." "Yeah?" Ushijima buried his face into his taller boyfriend's chest, "I don't love the most perfect guys, I just love the guys who make my world perfect like you did." Ushijima said softly but (M/n) could still hear it.

"I just want to scream my lungs out and let the world know how much I love you..." The taller of the two said as he kept playing with Ushi's hair. He was silent for a while before smiling at Ushi.

 He used his index finger to lift the captain's chin up, to look at him

 He used his index finger to lift the captain's chin up, to look at him. "But I don't need to do that, don't I?" He got closer to the captain's ear, "I love you, (L/n) Wakatoshi~" "Why did you whispered it to me?" "Because you are my world and my heaven."

The two stared at each other for a while until (M/n) heard Ushijima's soft giggles. "Eh~? What's so funny, Wakatoshi-kun?" "It was so cheesy, hahahahahaha!" It sounded like an angel's laugh in the taller male's ears. (M/n) shut him up with a kiss on the lips, the two shared a passionate one whilst whisper sweet nothings to each other.

A/n

The shortest chapter ever. But I hope you guys liked it :) Tell me if its good ;-;