It is a concept that such a dozen cats are organized and disciplined in a certain direction.

For a moment, everyone stopped what they were doing, and even the tourists who had already taken the amusement facilities rushed out, sighing and curiously watching the scene. As for the removal of mobile phone video recordings, there are countless.

Huang Qian happened to be among this group of people. She came to play with her boyfriend. Just sitting on the swinging swing, she found that the cats passed, and the machine had not started yet. She even quickly untied the seat belt and ran out. And then take out the phone. Her boyfriend's reaction was not so fast, and she was not very interested in this scene, so she didn't have a late step.

Huang Qian turned her head and made a sorry expression to her boyfriend, and then her attention was attracted by the cat. She slammed the phone and took several photos, and quickly recorded a short video. In order to make a clearer effect, Huang Qian also squeezed to the front to watch it at close range.

The cats soon found themselves onlookers, slammed their speeds, and drilled in places where people couldn’t walk, and soon they couldn’t follow them.

Huang Qian took out the photo and zoomed in and watched with interest. However, after zooming in, she found that there was a very familiar cat. The reason why she noticed so quickly was because the cat was completely different from other cats. The other one is the stray cat. This hair is clean and beautiful. It is the type that anyone can't help but see more. It doesn't make sense that even such a beautiful cat will become a stray cat.

Huang Qian tried to remember where she had seen the cat. She would have an impression of the cat. It was inevitable that something had happened.

She also recalled that her mind was a flash of light, remembering that this is not the kitten that was held before? I also love this kitten, how can it appear here? Still staying with a group of stray cats?

However, Huang Qian turned and thought, maybe it was just a kitten that looked the same.

She checked the short video and then pokeed Weibo. Her Weibo also had tens of thousands of fans, which were not easy to accumulate.

Huang Qian quickly edited: Is this group of cats getting fine? [Amazed face]. Followed by the short video passed up.

From the video, it is clear that these cats are acting in a consistent manner, and the battle is very big, like going to a big battle.

After Huang Qian finished the microblogging, she picked up the mobile phone. She turned to look at the boyfriend who was still sitting on the swing and hesitated. Then she resolutely headed for the direction of the cat. She has a hunch that there will be more jaw-dropping things in the future.

The car rushed to Happy Valley all the way, and Qin Li’s driver was on standby, and then he couldn’t wait to rush into Happy Valley. In addition to Qin Li, the people he brought over quickly spread out and entered the Happy Valley to search for the traces of Qin and Qin Mi. There were still people who followed Qin Li to protect him, but they were also opened by Qin Li. This would be more important than finding him and protecting him as soon as possible.

Qin Li ran and asked the tourists, but Happy Valley was too big. He asked many people and said that they had not seen the two people described by Qin Li. Qin Li is anxious and urgent, and his mobile phone can't be dialed. He is afraid of what will happen to him and his sister.

At this time, Qin Li suddenly heard a loud noise from the front, mixed with the sound of animals. Qin Li was frowning, and quickly followed the noisy voice.

The closer you are, the louder and fierce the animal will be, and the flustered voice of the tourists. Qin Li heard a lot of meows in it, and these voices were obviously coming in his direction. Qin Li did not hesitate to continue in the direction of the voice. He had a hunch that this matter must be related to 阮恬 and 崽崽.

There are not many tourists here, and they are probably afraid of being accidentally injured by animals, so they are far away.

When Qin Li turned over the corner, he suddenly found a black dog running straight over here, and he followed the dozens of fierce stray cats. Rao is Qin Li’s good-bye, and he can’t help but see this scene. He has seen cats and dogs fight, but has not seen such a big battle.

Qin Li paused briefly and saw a group of stray cats rushing past and rushing past, and did not respond, and the baby steadily plunged into a kitten.

Qin Mi jumped into his father's arms, feeling that the heart that had been carried before finally settled down, and then the line of sight turned to the shackles.

I didn't expect to meet Qin Li, but I can't deny that it was a very safe thing to see Qin Li at this time. However, he was still very revengeful, so he turned a little awkwardly and only pointed the cat's **** to Qin Li.

He still remembers the excessive things that Qin Li had done before, so this time Qin Li did not marry him well, he would not easily forgive.