"Trouble, if you don't understand, then I will find a way to let you know." The black dog impatiently "wang Wang", then suddenly opened his mouth to reveal sharp fangs, swooping toward him.

My thoughts are a little chaotic, but I can't clearly get a clue. My grandmother's death is definitely related to this black dog. He wants to get that thing from himself.

Grandma’s death has always been a painful pain in his heart. He has been unable to find it. He can’t find the other person’s reason to kill his grandmother. Now the clue is sent to him. He instantly dispels the original idea of ​​running away and says nothing. Let this clue run away.

When I thought about it, I immediately jumped agilely to the high platform, and I was able to find a chance to attack by the sharp and sharp posture and the black dog.

Qin Mifei ran far away. He hid in a remote corner and just wanted to restore the human form. Only then did he find that he could not change his human form. Qin Mi turned a few laps in a hurry and couldn't change the human form. Humans couldn't understand him. He couldn't help but ask for help. He couldn't make a phone call. He thought that the situation was right now. Qin Mi would be more eager, hesitant. Go back and help.

At this time, Qin honey stayed in the corner, not far from a hole, suddenly a yellow cat head was drilled. The rhubarb cat looked at Qin Mi puzzledly, and he had a pity for the baby to be born without hesitation.

"喵~" The rhubarb cat made a cry of inquiries. It is not intelligent, does not understand too complicated language, but the basic simple communication is still not too affected.

Qin Mi’s brain was a flash of light, and he quickly said quickly: “Do you still have a cat? I was bullied by a dog. Are you going to save me?”

"喵~" The rhubarb cat couldn't understand such a complicated long sentence, looked at Qin Mi with his head in confusion, and quickly ran back into the hole and threw a ham that he had collected in front of Qin Mi.

Qin Mi took a look at the ham and continued: "I don't want this, you help me, I will repay you, give you a lot of delicious."

"Hey." The rhubarb cat is very confused.

Qin Mi finally noticed that the rhubarb cat could not understand what he said. He shortened the sentence as much as possible and simply said: "Help me."

The rhubarb cat understood it, and he nodded and promised.

"Do you still have a cat?" Qin Mi asked again.

The rhubarb cats are very graceful and graceful. They are also organized, and they are the leading cats of the organization. It is never afraid to fight in groups. It gave Qin honey a look, and then confidently drilled into the hole. After a while, Qin Mi looked at the dozens of cats and drilled them out of the hole.

The momentum is huge and magnificent.

Qin honey thought that this hole was dead. Now it seems that this hole should be outside the amusement park, otherwise it is impossible to drill so many stray cats at once.

"Hey!" The rhubarb cat who played the prestige went to Qin Mi in front of him. It means: Rest assured, there is a big brother, who dares to bully you, and the big brother takes the younger brothers to kill it.

Qin Mi looked at a group of cats in Wuhuan, and finally he was fully emboldened. He even led the rhubarb cat and quickly ran in the direction of the shackles.

He only cares about saving, and in the Happy Valley, adults and children who used to play games, when they saw this scene, they almost doubted their eyes.