start

Until they heard some fake coughs

When they trun back they saw their children looking them with a mischievous smirk. Brushing them off they started to tell them how their sidneet story started to play

..................................................................
Laj school the most popular school in the whole india. Many foreigners themselves comes to study here. Here there is a proper time management and study level as well. But inside the school the good and boy, poor and rich like every big school use to play here. Every students were to be compulsory a hostel student. 

"Wohh here they arrive "

"Now they will directly go to their hide out"

"I wish i was like them"

"Who are them omggg so handsome "

All these things were to be heard everytime a group of 3 boys were passing through the hall. The whole school knew them and were fan girling /boying over them except for one of the girl. She was the school's biggest nerd ever.

She was a girl every body knew but not popular.  Aka

Jannat zubair

Jannat zubair . That was her name. Even tho she is silent and all but she knows every secret of everyone how well she is 1st of all the topper of computer management field as well as she knows how to hack any kinds of system.

With the boys
"Fuck those fucking bullshit idiots can't they just shut the fuck up instead of shouting" yelled a guy as soon as he enters the room.
"And now you are yelling "says another one rolling his eyes.
"You better dont roll that ball eye before i pull them out faisu"
"Eww dont tell my name from your disgusting mouth"
"I will faisu "
"Yahh"
"Faisu"
"Yahh"
"Faisu"
"Yahh"
"Faisu"
"Ya-"
"Stop it you 2 kiddo believe or not you both soon are turning 20 yet you act like 2 years old kid"
"Can two years old even talk" questioned siddharth giggling with faisu
"Harya shiva how am i supposed to spend my entire life with these 2 idiots. Mom must have picked up wrong kid from the
hospital 2 times. "
"Nahh bhaiya it must be that mom picked you up from the bridge other wise how can she makes same mistake twice hm" said faisu
Abhisekh just face plam himself and ask to lets just go to the class.

.....................
Thats how our boys were still need introduction well here it is