Chapter 5: Saviour

Start from the beginning

So after bidding goodbye to her, Abir, Parth and Kartik walked baby steps to rescue Mishti and Naira.

Nitin and Raj were devils in human form. They had planned to take undue advantage of Mishti and Naira.
Nitin took Mishti with him inside the building, by dragging her.

Meanwhile Raj was dragging Naira.
He felt someone following him and immediately turned to look back.
Abir and his gang had seen him. So they quickly sat down so as not to be seen.

Kartik s blood boiled seeing them treating the girls so badly.
Raj again starting walking.
Kartik slowly came from behind and held his neck very tightly. He tried to scream, but Kartik held his neck more tightly. So his grip on Naira automatically loosened .

Parth and Abir quickly held Naira and made her sit on a chair which was there. Abir asked Parth to take care of Naira and call the cops.

Meanwhile Kartik was beating Raj black and blue. He was so angry and he could control that a  man was trying to assult a girls modesty.
Abir tried to stop him, but in vain.

Abir was actually worried for Mishti.
A;( thinking) Partner, yeh angry Chorni kaha ha? Muje bahot dar lag raha ha.. wo theek hogi na.. aap hi meri help kijiye.. plz partner...

Abir was a true gentleman, though he flirted and joked around girls and even loved to annoy Mishti, but outraging her modesty was not something he could tolerate. He respected women and girls. Same was with Parth and Kartik.

Kartik s beating had made Raj unconscious.
Abir was thinking to find Mishti, when suddenly they heard a noise. It came from inside the building.

Abir looked up, and saw a hand. He immediately recognised the watch. It was Mishti s wrist watch. He saw it when he was staring at  ( checking her out) in the evening.

A: Kartik, vo upar ha.. main jata hoo, tum Naira ke pass jao aur Parth ko bolo ki police bulaye..
Kartik nodded and Abir went to save Mishti.

Nitin was taking her inside and dragging her. Abir saw the sight and felt like stabbing a knife in his chest.
He slowly walked upto to them.
Abir hit a small brick and it alerted Nitin. He looked here and there.
Abir cleverly hid behind a pillar.

N: ( talking to himself) yeh Raj bhi pata nahi kaha reh gaya.. aaj toh maza hi aane wala ha.. yeh dono ko koi nahi bacha sakta ha..  he laughed to himself and continued walking..

Meanwhile Abir s blood boiled hearing his self talk. He saw Mishti s hands and legs bruised and scratches on her arms.
Suddenly he thought of a plan. He picked up a stone and threw it in the opposite direction.
Nitin got alerted and said: aye kon ha? Raj tu ? He looked here and there.

Abir came from the other side and kicked him in the stomach. Nitin was shocked but tried to hit Abir.
A fight broke out between the two.
Soon they heard the police van s noise.

Nitin tried to run, but Abir caught him by the neck. In no time  the inspector was there and he took charge of Nitin.

Abir turned to look at Mishti. She was lying unconscious and looked fragile. He slowly picked her up in his arms and carried her down stairs.

The police took away Nitin and Raj, and also filed a strong case against them.  The inspector asked all of them to come to the police station to record their statements against Nitin and Raj.
Abir nodded and thanked the inspector.

Mishti was still in his arms. Parth had called up his friend to arrange a car for them to get back to the apartment.
After sometime the car came and Kartik picked up Naira and Abir along with Mishti got inside. Parth also got along.

All the while Abir kept looking at Mishti. He felt an unknown connection with her. He could not see her state. He was wondering how she gave him angry cold stares and how she called him ajeeb Rajvansh. He just to wanted her to stare at him angrily and call him ajeeb Rajvansh.

Similarly Kartik was also worried for Naira. How she called him Mendak and her way of saying tar tar. He was feeling something for her.

Soon both the boys thoughts were broken as they reached the apartments.
Carefully, they carried the girls inside the rooms.

Mishti s room :
Abir carefully placed her on the bed, removed her heels and placed a blanket over her. He looked at her, caressed her forehead and sat there on a chair next to her bed.

Naira s room:
Kartik also gently placed on her on the bed, removed her shoes, and kissed her forehead and sat next to her, incase she wakes  up
or needs anything.

Next morning:

Mishti woke up with a bad headache. She tried to remember the previous nights events, but everything was blur. Suddenly she saw Abir in front of her, standing with a pill and a glass of lemon water.

A: hii angry Chorni, tumhara sar dard kar raha hoga, yeh tablet aur limbu pani le lo..
Mishti without saying a word, did as said by Abir.
After a few minutes she felt good.
Abir smiled at her and was about to go when she called him behind.

M: suno
A: haa..(turning)
M; kal raat ko kya hua tha ?
A: kuch nahi, we ll discuss it later, abhi tum aaram karo..
M: 🥺
He turned to go and she again called him: "Suno"
He again turned
A: kya ha?
M: Thank you Abir

A:( surprised) excuse me? Tum kya kaha ?
M: I don't repeat myself..
Abir gave her a mixed look and went away smiling, but Mishti called him again.
M: suno
A: ab kya?
M: kuch nahi jao..

Abir gave a weird look and finally left.
Mishti was worried as to what had happened last night.

That's all people! The next and upcoming chapters will be more interesting.
Hope u all liked this chapter. Do vote, comment and support.

Lots of love
Amayra 💕