Preface

Hello again! As I did with my last book, I'd like to explain a few things before you start reading. I'll also add answers to frequently asked questions if there will be any.

This story is a sequel to Promised. Reading Promised first is recommended, or else you won't know the characters and how they got here.

This book is a female reader insert, written mostly in second person but without the use of "Y/N". The "your name"-thingy pulls me out of the moment while reading, so I'm trying to avoid it. Just a personal preference.

As I did in Promised, I'm doing my best to avoid describing the reader's appearance completely. No descriptions of skin, eye or hair colour, hair length, race, height, weight, messy buns, blue orbs and so on. I also try to avoid describing eating habits and religious affiliation, but as the story plays in Great Britain, Christian holidays and stuff like that could be mentioned here and there. If you happen to find a mishap, where I describe the reader's appearance in too much detail, feel free to comment and let me know.

Just like in the first book, there won't be smut in Promised and Kept. Sorry guys. Yes, there will be some spicy scenes, but nothing explicit. Thank you for respecting that.

I'm very much aware that most of you do NOT like the "they become parents in the sequel" trope, so don't fret! Children will be a topic, but not in the way you might think. Just bear with me.

I'm planning to post one chapter a week, on Wednesdays 8 pm CET. If I won't be able to make it on time, I'll let you know at the very end of the latest chapter.

Any questions? Comment here :)

Have fun reading xx