Forgotten (Stardew Valley Sebastian Fanfic)

This is a fanfic based on the incredible story deceiviing wrote, Isolated.

Reading that story brought back my passion for reading and writing, after five years of letting it sit behind. So least to say, the story was incredible and beautifully written.

Now I know that the story is still yet to be complete (I think a few more chapters to go), but my weak self could not handle the ending so I've decided to write an alternate ending, and build a story off of that.

That being said, you have to read Isolated before reading this one :) Which, trust me, will be well worth your time and tears.

As a side note without giving away the ending, just know I imagined the chapter twenty to take place primarily on the dock. So that's where we're (kinda) starting with this one.

Oh! Also, you're gonna get to know each side of the story, which means POV switching! I will do my absolute best to maintain the style of writing done in Isolated, but you'll get to see how Sebastian also thinks.

A few quick notes on a more logistical side:
- There's mild cussing due to the nature of Sebastian and his friends as well as, TW for this story - self-harm, sexual abuse.
- Additionally, I do not own any of the characters associated with ConcernedApe's Stardew Valley, but rather this is just my interpretation of them
- The cover art for the story includes inspiration pulled from three works found on Pinterest. However, I'm not too sure if these are their actual artists, but I'll put them here anyways :) (Female: S. Commanwizard, Male: lori, Background: Unknown)

EDITS:
- The epilogue to Isolated is now up! So make sure you finish that book off :D
- Wattpad will NOT let me properly tag the original author so I'm just gonna put this here for you to read Isolated