11💙

Melly
"Baby let's GOOOOOOO." I yelled from the porch.
It's gonna be a long day. But an even longer one if paparazzi catches me out here.

"BABE HURRY UP BRUH" I yelled.

"Baby why are you being so mean." I saw Zara huffing over with like 12 bags in her hands. She was barley moving.

I just looked at her. Any other person would go and immediately help their wife when they see her struggling.

Me. I just stand there and watch her a bit so I could get a gooooooooooood laugh.

"Bababababjajajajajajaja I'm weak. You really struggling mamas." I said.

"Just drop dem, Michael will get them." I said dialing one of my security guards numbers.

She dropped all of the bags and sat down on the bench.

As she laid back, she knocked over the vase that was behind her.

It fell and shattered in to a million pieces.

Zara

As soon as it fell I dropped to my knees and started picking it up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident. Please don't hurt me I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I immediately started saying.

*flashback*

We were having the perfect dinner. Home made by me. It was one of our first, for our 4 month anniversary.

I went to grab my fork when the wine glass tipped over.

I dropped down to the ground and started picking it up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident. Please don't hurt me I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I immediately started saying.

He grabbed me by my hair and picked me up.

"You are the worst, you can't do anything right...clean up this mess now."he said.

I started cleaning up, and crying. I never do anything right.

*Flashback over*

"I do everything wrong" I whispered while picking up the glass.

"Babe I said it's fine, Kev could clean it up." I heard in between my pleading of sorryyyys.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched hard.

He hesitated before putting back on there.

"Babe?" He said both hands on my back now.

I looked up with tears falling down.

"I'm sorry" I said trying to stand up.

He scooped me up and brought me in the house.  We were heading towards the bathroom. He sat me on the counter top in there and went back out. He brought a pink bra and panties set with a pair of his boxers and a big t shirt.

He started running bath water and walked back out of the room.

"Yeah, we could start on Friday instead." He said most likely talking to the dude driving the boat for our trip. We were supposed to leave today tho.

He then called someone else afterwards.

"Yeah bro we finna go on Friday." He said. Then he said a few more words before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Strip." He said while turning around.

I was so confused. Melly never turns around when I get naked.

"I can't." I said making my arms go weak.

He sucked his teeth and turned around to begin undressing me.

He got everything off except my bra and panties. He stares at my body.

I put my head down and held my arms trying to cover up.

"Babe, you are my wife. Why are you hiding" he said pulling my chin up so I was face to face with him.

"I'm embarrassed, you treat me like a Queen Melly, and then I have episodes like that all the time when I shouldn't be. You are my husband, but I still get paranoid." I said about to cry again.

He just stared at me again, and smiled.

It felt like he was examining every single part of my body, but also looking at everything at one time.

Then his dick started twitching through his pants and his eyes went dark.

He grabbed my neck. It was Melvin now.

"Melvin can Melly come back.... We were kind of having a moment." I said politely trying to catch my breath.

"No" he said picking me up and throwing me to the floor.

That hurt so bad I think I bruised my leg.

"Owww that hurt  Melly." I yelled.

"Shut tf up, and take this nut" he yelled back. He pushed my back down creating a bad but decent arch.

"Melvin please not right now" I said begging to get up.

I got up and sat back on the counter.

Melvin was staring at me for a while until Melly came back.

"Baby you so pretty." He said putting his hand on my face.

His blackouts were getting so bad.

"I need you to listen to me Jamell. Take your god damn medicine. I said before going into the bedroom and going on my phone.

"Baby you need to go back to counseling with all your episodes and stuff" he said plopping on the bed.

He pulled up the covers and started giving me a foot massage.

"Bae what happen to your leg" he said all concerned.

"Nothing." I said trying not to make it a big deal.

Last time Melvin left a scar was like when we first started dating. Melly took his meds for like 6 years straight trying to keep Melvin away from me.

"What happened?" He asked again rubbing his hand over the bruise.

"Melly it's okay." I said trying to take his attention off of it.

"Babe what tf happened?" He said sternly.

"Melvin." I said going back on my phone.

"What? He was here?" He asked confused.

"Baby you know this already. He be here and you go bye bye. So let's just move on and lay down." I said so tired of this conversation.

"Baby I'm so so so sorry, ima take my medicine." He said taking his shirt off and getting in the bed.

The next day

Melly

I woke up and I was sweating like crazy. I can't even breathe wtf.

Zara was sleeping in like a cradle position. I went to check on her and the sheets were soaking wet.

"BABE BABY WAKE UP YOUR WATER BROKE." I yelled.

This chapter was so trash. I was forced to write it cough cough. But anyways I'm losing interest but should be updating more often.
Sike. Bye🤚🏽