Murder of my heart

•So! Found this, thought it'd be easier. Au where dean and cas are serial killers!•

DEAN POV•weird sorry•

As I sat on the couch in the run down motel, I heard HIS name yet again. " ' Castiel' Novak, known also as the "angel of murder" has struck again!" Almost every week, I hear this idiots name in the news. Soon enough I hear my own....

"Dean Winchester: a new killer on the rise?" I sit back laughing. I know for a fact they've been looking for months and STILL haven't found me. As I watch them show me and this Novak guy on security tapes, I notice him making hand gestures to the camera and mouthing my name. How in the hell....?

Weeks have gone by and I notice these hand gestures are sign language. I realize that he is telling me I'm next. I just killed a woman last night so I was already moved onto my next town.

I had done my research and learned this Castiel was actually in fact a man named Jimmy Novak, going by his angel name to hide himself and also by dressing differently. He angers the shit out of me, yet I don't know why.

I was laying on my bed in my newest motel stop when I got a call from an unknown number from the town in Illinois I was in.

"Hello?" I say not so much as scared but confused as to who the hell is calling me.

"Hello, dean." The voice says is a deep, gravelly tone. "I hope you have gotten my few messages. I'm sure you've figured out that I will in fact put an end to you. "

I widened my eyes laughing. "Look, buddy I don't know who you think you are but I am very hard to find. I've been in the lamb for eight months and haven't left a trace. " I was interrupted by him.

"Look if you're so bad then why don't you get your ass out of that crappy motel you're in and meet me at the broken down warehouse ten blocks from here. --" Before I could reply, the line went dead and I found myself grabbing the keys to baby and my leather jacket.

•a half hour later•

I sat here for a good twenty minutes in this nasty warehouse waiting for this stupid son of a bitch. Right before I went to leave, I felt a large hand on my shoulder, sending some weird electricity down my spine a I turned around. When I did I was met with glacier blue eyes that were as bright and evil as the devil himself.

"Oh, Dean. I didn't think you'd come. Now that I have you here... I'm not sure I could go out withmy plan." I looked at him shocked. "What do you mean you can't??!"

He looked at me and snickered, leaving a small grin on his face. "We'll I mean why would I kill such a pretty pair of emerald eyes and such a beautiful jawline. Why, that would be a waste. " he came closer to me, as if he's never heard of personal space.

As I opened my mouth , I was surprised to feel a pair of lips on mine. I kept still as the man I'd come to know as Castiel kept going. Soon enough, I found my self kissing back right before he pulled away, smirking.

"Oh, Dean on the outside you look angry, but I can see in your eyes you've found me attractive. Correct?" I looked at him with wide eyes and stiffened. He only laughed, an evil wicked laugh.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me gingerly on my neck as I suppressed small whimpers. His large hand reaching for my gun I couldn't help but let him throw it away. "Y-y-you're in-insane " I muttered trying to keep myself together.

He stopped and moved upward to words my face and kissed me softly then pulled away. "We'll dean I feel like you already know me we'll then. We should team up , you and I. What do you say.? I've got the brains and cunning skills while you have great technique and bravery. " he paused looking at my lips," we could do great things together you and I..." He looked into my eyes with those gorgeous blues of his and smiled.

....... And after that day, me and Cas became like Bonnie and Clyde. Never slowing down, never faltering. That was the day I fell in love with an insidious man who had no end....

•oh my fuck I'm done 😭🔫🔫•