30-Ashu

Target-100+votes

Avu then kissed him on his cheeks and went to the normal position. Sid opened his eyes as he realized he's just fooled.

Sid-Baeee, i asked for a kiss

Avu-That's what i gave u

Sid-A lip kiss

Avu-Umm, i'll think about it

Avu said and walked to the counter. Sid groaned and walked behind her carrying the shopping bags. Haa, the ruthless mafia king is carrying the shopping bags. I mean seriously? They gave the order.

After sometimes, they got the order and both headed towards the car. Sid kept the shopping bags in the trunk and he went to the driver's seat.

He saw avu already munching on her cheese fries. She looked like a baby eating it's favourite food. I mean cute. He smiled at her. Avu saw him.

Avu-Ashuu it these

Sid-Hmm, What?

Avu-Eat these?

Sid-Before this

Avu-Ashu

She said cutely.

Avu-You didn't like it. I'll call u sid

She said sadly.

Sid-I didn't like it cuz i loved it. Ur the first one to call me with nicknames

Sid stated and smiled. Avu smiled back and hugged him like a baby. Sid hugged her back.

Sid-Now we'll get back then we'll be heading to the club

Avu nodded and broke the hug and again munched her fries.

Avu-Eat thses. They're yummm

She said licking her lips. Sid chuckled.

Sid-U eat i'm not hungry

Avu-Hawww, then i too won't eat

She said making an angry pout.

Sid-Ai sorry

Sid took some fries and took them near her mouth. She was fast as she ate them.

Sid-You said u won't eat

Avu-I changed my mind

She said and started eating her fries. Sid also joined her. Both finished their food and sid drove to the mansion.

EOC

Target isn't complete of previous chapter. U won't get any updates till the target isn;t completed.

-Sara