"Well, whoever taught you that is a terrible excuse for a country and is an awful piece of sh*t and deserves to burn!!!! Whoever taught you that is a close minded jerk and I hope they die so I can spit on their grave and be dishonored for all eternity!!!!!!" Shoot. Maybe that was a bit too harsh. That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

I didn't even know what hit me. Last I remember I was in a major fight with Russia, said something to really put him in his place and now I was lying on a bed in the nurse's office.

That's when a sharp pain ran straight through my skull. I placed my hand there and that's when I felt something sticky on my forehead..........blood..........Russia must've punched me so hard he knocked me out. I sat up and slowly let my vision adjust. That's when I felt the principal glaring me down like I just murdered his dog.

United States of America. We need to talk.

Joy. Right back to where I was the other day. I wish I would just pass out again right then and there so I didn't have to listen to yet another lecture. Yet here we go again. I hate being confronted like this so much that I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"America. What you did today was absolutely unacceptable behavior. There is nothing okay about getting into a fight with another student."

"He started it........." I croaked.

"It doesn't matter who started it. An eyewitness told me you kicked him in a sensitive area. I know some countries might not get along, but violence is never the answer."

"But it was out of self defense!!!! He had me pinned me up against the wall and if he didn't fight back he would've-"

"But your reaction to the situation was very inappropriate. If he hadn't done anything physically to you yet then why should you do anything to him? And for that you will be suspended from school for two weeks."

I was in shock. How on earth was the school siding with Russia!?!?!? "So you're telling me that you should never defend yourself and just play the victim????? Are you telling me that if I was being held at gunpoint I shouldn't defend myself just because they haven't pulled the trigger yet!?!?!?! Well, that's exactly what's wrong with this school!!!! We're just supposed to just lie down and let the bigger kids do whatever they want to us? Well that's how murders happen, and would you defend a murderer??????"

"Look, America. Russia is a special kid, and what you said was very hurtful. We found him crying in one of the bathrooms probably over what you said."

Russia? Crying? That sounded impossible.

"There's no way that could be true. You know what, you're trying to blackmail me, aren't you!!!!!!! Of course someone who supports playing victim would try to do that!!!!!!

"America, his dad-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS DAD DID RUSSIA IS A BULLY AND THERE IS NO CHANGING THAT!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU FOR BLACKMAILING ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!" That's when I began to cry, and I could tell my black eyeliner was streaming down my face. (Yes, I wear eyeliner. I also paint my nails. I hate gender roles.)