To: Manoban
You're so bossy. I hate you.

I sent an image of my itinerary details to Lisa and closed my suitcase.

From: Manoban
I told you you'll get used to it.
Don't hate me for being me.

To: Manoban
And I told you I don't like being bossed around.
So you better think twice Manoban.
I'll message you later, driver's here.

From: Manoban
Baby steps kitten, baby steps.
Careful on your way to the airport.
Message me before boarding.

Jisoo and I stood in the gates of Incheon International Airport's loading bay while we waited for the driver to unload our suitcases.

We went directly to the check-in counter to surrender our luggage. I texted Lisa that we safely arrived at the airport while handing out the lady our tickets, ID and passports.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Yeah?"

"Here's your boarding pass" the lady smiles.

Once free from our heavy suitcases, Jisoo and I decided to get a cup of coffee while we wait for boarding time.

From: Manoban
I'm glad you arrived safe.
How long do I have before you get your ass inside the plane?

I blush on Lisa's remarks.

To: Manoban
You still have an hour Manoban.
Better make it quick baby. 😉

I tease. Two can play this game. And I already mastered the art of seduction for years.

From: Manoban
Good. What are you wearing?

To: Manoban
I'm wearing a white tank top and a skirt.
I like things easy if you know what I mean.

From: Manoban
Dammit Kim.
I can still smell your scent all over my skin.
I miss your ass on my desk and your moan against my neck.

To: Manoban
Then better clean your desk baby.
I want my ass on that table once I get back.

I bit my lower lip and felt heat creep up from the back of my neck down to my thighs. I glance at Jisoo who was smirking across the table.

"Are you sexting with Lisa?"

"Unnie!"

"What? I was just asking if you were. Don't act so guilty Jendeukie" she sips her coffee without breaking eye contact.

"I'm not sexting with her. That's cheap" I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah right"

"Calling all passengers for flight #####. Please proceed to the boarding gate." The announcer saves my ass from Jisoo.

From: Manoban
I'll fuck you hard on the desk Ms. Kim so you better get yourself ready.

I was about to hit reply when I felt a pair of eyes glancing down my phone screen. "Yah Unnie!"

"I knew you were sexting" Jisoo whispers and my cheeks turned red.

"Boarding pass please" We handed our boarding pass to the lady in front of us.

"You're both entering the wrong gate. You need to transfer to Gate A" the lady points to the other side that made us furrow our brows.

"What? But that's for business class."

"Well your boarding pass reads business class" she hovers her fingers over the fine print which made me widen my eyes in shock.

I clearly remember trying to book business class but there was no availability. So how did we?