The wetness coats the inside of my thighs and my knees starts to turn jelly. The feeling of her tongue drawing circles in my wet core drove me crazy. She sucked hard and I feel climax building in me.

"Fuck, Jennie I'm coming!" She didn't stop and sucked harder.

I came and exploded on her mouth. I almost lost my balance but the handcuffs reminded me to stay still.

I glance down at Jennie and watch her as she licks her lips clean.

"Now as for your reward - "

"Wait, that's not yet my reward?" I ask her and she shakes her head with a devilish grin.

She reaches for the handcuffs behind me and sets me free. She throws the keys on the floor and positions herself on the bed.

"You can fuck me however you please, that's your reward"

I stood frozen in place, contemplating if I heard her right.

"Am I allowed to touch you?" I ask and she nods.

Without wasting any second, I hover on top of Jennie and kissed her hungrily. She pulls me from the back of my neck while she secured her legs on my waist.

I trailed kisses down her neck making Jennie arch from the bed. Running my hands on her back, I unclasp her bra.

I pull away and rake her body down. Jennie has the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. I strip the remaining fabric from my body and dive into Jennie's mounds.

I bring one of her mounds to my mouth earning a moan to escape from Jennie's lips. I knead the other while I suck on the other giving both equal pleasures. Jennie arches her back from the bed and tangles her fingers on my hair.

"Lisa, please" she begs and I close my eyes at the sound of her plea.

"What do you want kitten?" I growl against her skin.

"Please"

"Say it Jennie"

"Fuck me, hard" I close my eyes and savor the words that came from her mouth.

I reach for the hem of Jennie's final piece of clothing and ripped her panties apart. She gasps and I bring my middle finger to her mouth.

"Suck" I command.

She didn't hesitate and started sucking every inch of my middle finger's skin.

"Now let me make you taste your own medicine" I lower my head down and kissed her glistening core.

"Fuck, you taste good" she arches her back from the bed and throws her head on the pillow. Her room were filled with her moans and she grips on her sheets for life.

"I want you inside Lisa, now" She demands and without any warning, I slid my middle finger inside of her.

She's so fucking tight. I take my other hand over her clit and slowly rub her.

"Oh god, that feels good" she moans.

Her brown cat-like eyes meet mine and she licks her lips as I slide the whole finger in. I lean down and kiss her, I can still taste her sex along with vanilla and I moan in the intoxicating flavor.

I move my middle finger slowly in and out while kissing her. She moans against my mouth and I slowly add another finger. She grunts at first but then gives me the sexiest moan.

I slowly thrust my fingers in and out, testing Jennie's wetness but she pulls me by the neck and whispers the dirtiest thing in this world.

"Fuck me faster and harder daddy"

"Dammit Kim"

She bites my bare shoulder as my thrusts speeds up. Her hips started to move and meet my every thrust.

"Ah shit Lisa, I'm coming!" she digs her nails at my back and I couldn't care less if it leaves a mark.

"Fuck!"

I tug my fingers out and pull Jennie at the edge of the bed. I stood in between her legs and pressed my throbbing sex against her wetness. I grind and pressed against her and thrust hard against her.

"Fuck Lisa, don't stop!"

I rest one hand on Jennie's breast and the other just beside her head while I thrust faster. She arches her back from the bed to meet my thrusts and I feel the climax building in my stomach.

Our hips started to buckle and we both found our release.

Waiting for our breaths to even out, we lean our heads against each other.

"That was - hot" Jennie whispers while I carry her on the middle of the bed. I lay beside Jennie and let sleep take over.

J -

3 AM ~

I woke up in Lisa's arms. Confused with my own emotions, I carefully slide out of bed and pulled the silk robe over my body.

I have never slept with anyone, I would always run away after sex. But with Lisa, I let myself doze off and fall asleep in her arms.

I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. My legs are still numb but I didn't care less.

"Stop!"

"Please!!!" I panicked when I heard Lisa shouting from my bedroom so I sprinted back to her and my heart sinks to the ground.

I watch Lisa from the door as she throws her body all over my bed. She was drenched in sweat and was mumbling things I cannot comprehend. I heard her pleading and saw tears running down her cheeks.

She was having a nightmare and I did everything to wake her up but nothing happened.

It was 30 minutes of torture as I watch her helpless.

She jerks from the bed as she takes a sharp intake of breath.

"Lisa - " I sat on the edge of the bed and study her for a moment. Her eyes were filled with fear and that's the first time I have seen her this vulnerable.

She looks at me with those eyes and my heart starts to break. Lisa has always been so strong, her eyes would always show power and passion but tonight it showed me something else. It showed emptiness and fear.

She was panting heavily and I immediately pull her to an embrace.

"What happened Lisa?" she locks her arms in my waist and shakes her head.

"Come back to bed with me please?" she whispers, her voice trembling.

Without hesitations, I laid back down with her on the bed. I pull her close to my chest and run my fingers to her hair.

"It was the same nightmare every night." She mumbles against my chest.

'It's okay Lisa, I'm here. I won't leave you. Now go back to sleep" I kissed the top of her head and waited for her to fall asleep.

I didn't ask her any questions, not wanting to breach anything that would make her think of things that could hurt her.

I stare at Lisa as she snores lightly and prayed that the nightmare won't repeat.

I fix the lose strands of her hair and tuck it behind her ear. I peck her lips as light as I could and wipe the remaining tears from her cheek.

What was your nightmare Lisa?

-----------

A/N: thanks for reading guys! next update will be on Tuesday. 😉

By the way, I made a teaser for this on my twitter. Pls retweet with the following:

I vote #KillThisLove for #TheMusicVideo
on #PCAs @ygofficialblink