"Ya wanna be a man?" He asked, tilting his chin upward like a teacher scolding a student, "Quit askin for help."

The girl scoffed out a laughing breath, crossing her arms back at him.

"I said my inner masculinity not my inner toxic masculinity, dear. Now help me style my hair so I can look brooding,"

"I don't get why you're even doing this anyways!"

"Because, my close-minded friend," The girl put two pins to hold back the sometimes untamed grey hair above her ear, ran her hands through it as she sighed and walked back to her closet. "I am young, have too much energy, and am way too hot to not experiment with gender roles,"

"Well you're sure full of yourself,"

"Why wouldn't I be? I have plenty of negative qualities, but focusing on them won't make them disappear now will it?"

Okay, she may have had a point, but she was still annoying as shit. Not to mention-

"Ya know you act all tough, but the second you have to actually act this way in front of people, you're gonna choke,"

Yin's head immediately peaked out of the closet at that absolutely garbage accusation that was totally and completely untrue (maybe).

Stomping one of her feet proudly, the girl took out a pair of glasses and pushed them up to the bridge of her nose like the complete and utter nerd she was. Pointing at Bakugo with challenge and sarcasm in her tone, she proclaimed, "My suave alter ego and mommy issues says otherwise, pretty boy,"

"Quit it with the nicknames, will ya? And are those glasses?! You don't even wear glasses!"

"I stole Iida's spare," She said, suddenly standing like a stick figure, innocently looking at Katsuki like that was a completely normal thing to do. Then smiling big and wide again, probably excited about going out, the girl strolled back into her closet almost hitting the door because of her now distorted vision. "He won't need them and they make me look attractive to people with professor kinks,"

Bakugo reached over her shoulder and pried those things off her head, folding them and tossing them on the dresser for her own safety. When Yin made a little annoyed noise, like that of a fussy child who's candy'd been taken, Katsuki just pushed her face away with his palm.

"I just thought of another reason no one's gonna give you their number at the bar," He grumbled.

She laughed slightly, biting her tongue with anticipation.

"Is it my overwhelming confidence and charm?"

"No! It's cause you're a weirdo!"

Unaffected by his insults, Yin threw her hair back again, smirking with undefeated air.

"I prefer the term, exotically eccentric."

"Exotically eccentric my ass! You're stealing eye wear and perfume to hit on random women! That's weird!"

"Now, now, you never know." Her tone changed then, took on something a bit more serious, yet mischievous at the same time.

Walking back to her mirror with eyeliner in hand, she bent over slightly to get closer to the glass. Uncapping her eyeliner, her eyes stared with pensive intent as she smudged it near her waterline with her finger.

Then, swiping her tongue across her bottom teeth to admire her work, Yin chuckled lightly at the thought, "Maybe I'll find one I like that I wanna play with,"

If her voice didn't sound so laced with innuendo, Bakugo might've been unphased. But she'd never talked about shit like this. Imagining her in some clu, using that dominant, overly serious and possessive energy, convincing a girl to let her take them home-