He had changed

todoroki pov

izuku has been gone for 3 months . Disappeared without a trace . 1 month spent searching . 2 months his disappearance being brought up on the news . The third month we all gave up izuku wasn't coming home, he was thought to be dead . His mother was left distraught begging the police to find her son . All class 1-A was left sad and empty ochako cried , mina became silent, denki became sad , tenya became less strict even bakugou was affected .

register was the worst it was a reminder he wasn't with us . "shoto todoroki " called Mr azawai looking sad knowing what name comes next ."here sensei ". The class knew what name came next . we all dreaded it . a reminder he was missing . a reminder we might not see him ever again . "izuku midoria " Mr aizawa whispered slightly cringing .The room stayed quiet for a moment everyone trying to compose them self's . trying not to show emotion ."here sensei" a voice replied .That was his voice . that was izuku . he was there sat at the back of the classroom. a over sized hoodie covered his body a tuft of green hair pocked out . The one thing i wonder was how was he there . It was like he just appeared out of fin air ."problem child " aizawa asked Shakely . izuku stood up walked up to mr aizawa and took of his hoody . izuku was no longer izuku . he had changed .

hey dudes it me back again . 7 views in two days . i can work with that thanks you very much hope you liked the chapter .i know this is short the next chapter should be longer

weeb out💙