The blade bend as he was now ready to try. "Whelp here goes nothing."

Unknown to him Hinata came across seeing him as he caught Y/n pulling out a sword that he never saw. He was amazed by how beautiful it was and to know being able to see some of Y/n's training.

"Love style: Shivers of First Love"

Present Time Jutsu:

'When I saw you more Y/n, I was able to understand you more...' Hinata bend over to dodged Neji's attack. He took it as an opening as he moved to the ground and went for a low sweep kick. 'Even through what people said about you're appearance. You're hair, how strong you look compare how you look, you always smile and never let it get to you.'

Hinata was slowing down more and more as Neji was moving quicker. But despite the speed difference, Hinata was still able to dodge Neji's attack and try to counter it. Waiting for an opening for a quick second to strike. 'That's why...I'm gonna do the same!'

Hinata went for a hit as Neji countered it and hit Hinata. "Hinata!" Y/n said as Hinata was pulling back. He gripped on to his jacket as he was coughing while closing his eyes hard. 'At some point, Hinata, who was in the habit of just giving up, made up his mind to change.' Kurenai thought.

Flashback Jutsu:

It was a training field as there was no one other than Hinata being there. There was cut out trees, each of them had a training fabric wrapped around the tree. There Hinata is training on his combat as his team mates were done but they were waiting for him.

"Hey, Hinata. It's time to go home." Kiba said while Shino was staying quiet and Akamaru was taking a nap. Hinata wasn't listening as he was continuing his training on his Gentle Fist.

'She put every ounce of her being into his training. I saw it with my own eyes.'

Hinata was sweating as he was continuing on practicing his Gentle Fist. There was some small blood stains as they were from Hinata using so much force that it was hurting his hands a little.

'But even so, he still fail some of his missions. Struggling against opponents and becoming discourage.'

Hinata was on the ground as his knees was tucked in and his head was down.

Present Time Jutsu:

'But today's Hinata is different. I have never seen that look in his eyes before.'

Hinata was breathing hard as he again charge at Neji. 'Naruto...Y/n...I have always done the watching up to now, but, now, finally...finally, I am...Y/n!'

Neji suddenly had enough as he made a big move as it hit Hinata. There was a stream of Chakra from the attack as Hinata froze from his place. Slowly Hinata's Byakugan was turning off as-

"Gah!" Hinata spit out blood, before he fell down. Y/n's eyes widen as well as Lee's eyes. Kurenai was shaking a little from seeing her student like this. Naruto was shaking from seeing Hinata falling to the ground and spitted out blood again.

"You just don't get it, do you? Your strikes were ineffective from the very first. It's the end." Neji turned off his Byakugan as he walk away. 'Hinata, that's enough. You lost the match, but you've become a new person in the process. You did well.' Kurenai thought as she smile at Hinata.

Y/n couldn't think as he was remembering what Hinata said. 'I want to change that about myself, so I proposed it myself.' "H-Hinata..."

"Neji's final blow went straight for the heart. I feel sorry for him, but he won't be standing again now." Guy said as it made Naruto angry. He clenched on the healing ointment that it started to crack.