Hinata smiled once more, before he glared at Neji and activated his Byakugan. Neji caught the glare at he activated his. "Bring it on!"

Hinata hold his chest as he suddenly coughed out some blood. It caught so many people's attention. 'He has reached his limit. One more blow and he's done.' Kurenai thought.

Neji caught into his stance. 'The boy was able to hit the other boy's Chakra Points have completely halted his flow of Chakra. That means he can no longer send Chakra into his opponent's body to fight in the Gentle Fist. This match is as good as over.' Zabuza thought, 'Who would've thought that there was someone with that much skill. That Uchiha lid would loose easily, but he would be trouble for my brat.'

'It looks as if Neji may very well take this exam. It's going to take more that what the boy has to bring him down.' Guy thought.

Gaara was watching the match but something's wrong. Gaara was twitching, his body and his eyes was twitching as he was standing there while watching the match.

"I don't like the look of his eyes. He might very well try to hurt Hinata." Haku said. Naruto was growling a little as his eyes was shut. He was holding the ointment hard. "Go, Hinata!" Y/n yelled as his eyes was closed while he was cheering.

'Y/n...!' Hinata thought as he was breathing hard. 'The strength is coming back to his eyes.' Neji stand guard. It was then that Hinata charged at Neji. 'I've been inspired by you two.' Hinata made the first move as Neji dodge and goes to strike but Hinata didn't give him a chance he went for a kick. Neji bend over as he barely dodged it and countered with a low kick. Hinata did a cartwheel as he dodged it and charged to attack.

'You two have been inspiring me for years now!' Neji palm came as Hinata use his arm to block it and use his other palm to strike. The two of the went to hit one another as each hit's was either dodged, countered, or nearly hit. 'I wondered why?'

Flashback Jutsu:

It was back then as when because of Naruto's tardiness, everyone was lined up to do the transformation technique. Sasuke was done as he moved to the side. "Next up is Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka-sensei called out.

"What a pain!" Shikamaru complained. "This is your fault." Ino said "Like I care!" Naruto said before he went up. 'N-Naruto, do your best.' Hinata thought in hope.

"Transform!"

Next time Jutsu:

'Yep she's definitely a cat person.' Y/n thought to himself. He read more as even if the names were unique, it did help him a lot as it well helping on how to have a better control of his sword since it was similar to his mom.

He was in the backyard, where there was some open space that's good enough for Y/n to train. He decide to check his mom's fighting style along with learning her jutsu.

He read some as he was able to understand the key thing about her fighting style. She can deliver multiple powerful blows to her target while maintaining immense speed, agility and flexibility. So her main strength is taijutsu.

Thankfully the person who owned the house before him had some dummies left as they didn't take them so this can help him. He decide to go with the first jutsu, Shivers of First Love. It's a simple jutsu as you dash forward and release some slashes.

Y/n focus as he tries to add his chakra into his sword making the blade bend to where it's now a whip. So far he was having a hard time on maintain it. At first he only did it the first time because he no control of his feelings as anger took control. However now he just need to focus otherwise if he only use it out of anger he could hurt his team.