Chapter 3

(The Smash wakes up from a terrible nightmare that he had last night. He opens his eyes to see some Plant Heroes looking at him. Surprised by Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Spudow, Sunflower and Peashooter, he quickly gets up and runs away from them. Maybe the Plant Heroes can explain this to him about why he saved Solar Flare. Meanwhile, Impfinity was watching them from the building. He feel like he wanted to help. If he knows how to.)

The Smash's POV

I woke up, feeling so sore from that terrible nightmare from last night. I was blinded by light, which I'm sure it was coming from the sun. As I tried to adjust my vision, I can barely make out of these colored figures.

"Brains..."

I quickly jumped up to my feet, backing away from the Plant Heroes from yesterday. I don't want to smash them, but I have no choice. So I run away from them.

I ran into a city and start to climb up a ladder. As I made it to the top, I look around at the sight of the buildings. But just as I got caught with these buildings, I heard a girl's voice as I turned around to see Solar Flare and Sunflower. I back away slowly from them. I feel my feet getting closer to the edge. I don't feel like jumping off from this. I felt scared and worried.

"What are you doing?!" Solar Flare shouted, trying to calm me down.

"Uh... I'm living free and running away from you guys. What else could I be doing?" I said, putting my finger on my chin.

"Come on Smash, I know you wanted to do this but why?" Sunflower asked.

"Let's just say that I need to turn over a new leaf."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Solar Flare asked. Instead of answering her question, I turn to the edge, close my eyes... and fall off the edge of the building...

"THE SMASH!!!" Solar Flare cried out in worry. I feel like I'm never going back.. never.....

Smash... I know you. What you did was wrong. But I believe in you. Please open your eyes.

I hear a voice, then I fell on something soft. I open my eyes and find myself on a soft pillow. A big pillow. It break my fall and saved my life. Then, all of a sudden, I was surrounded by Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Spudow, Sunflower and Peashooter. Great.. now I got nowhere else to go.

"Is The Smash friend okay?" Spudow said.

"I'm okay big guy. I just can't help myself. Sometimes I love to smash plants but now I want to make peace." I shrugged. I thought they would fight me, but they didn't.

"I want to ask you something. Why did you help me?" Solar Flare asked.

"Uhh..." I couldn't say anything but blush at this cute Sunflower. I want to hug this flower so much.

"I helped her because..." I feel so stunned. I tried my best to find the best words to explain why I helped her.

"I helped her because I realized that Dr. Zomboss turned this Suburbia into a battlefield. I feel like.. I feel like smashing you guys, but I wanted to make peace on both sides. Last night, I realized that the fight between Plants and Zombies will never end." I explained.

"Really? You are trying to find peace for both of the two sides?" Solar Flare asked.

"Yes, I need to and I must do it. But the rest of the Zombies won't trust me and the Plants won't believe me." I told them.

"Wait a minute, how do we know it's not a trick?" Peashooter asked suspiciously, as he reloaded his Pea Cannon.

"You don't. If you don't believe me, then go ahead, vanquish me all you want! I don't even care if you do it or not!" I said with anger rushing inside my undead body.