Part 15

Elira POV

I hear a beeping noise near me when I start to wake up. I open my eyes and see a bright light blinding my vision.

"Ughhhh, my body hurts," I say in a low tone. I stretch my body out a little bit because they feel numb and cold. There are voices outside this hospital looking room that just makes me feel like I was in celebration hospital. I loved their hospital, bomb ass food, employees, and area.

"HELLO, IM AWAKE, NEED SOME ASSISTANCE IN HERE," I yell loudly.

One by one I see people running into the room. First came Maze and the girls then the guys. But the only person I don't see is my mafia man.

Wait my mafia man, I am fucking going crazy!!!

That's because you like him, my mind is telling me.

Ahhh I am speaking with myself, WTF.

"Your awake, thank god, have you lost your motherfucking mind girl , jumping in front of bullet like you some damn hero," Maze rambles.

I chuckle remembering a time I was watching Wild n Out and DC said something of those lines.

"What the fuck is you laughing for, you could have died," Maze says with a different tone sorta.

"Sorry Maze, nice to see you too," I say stretching out my arms awaiting her hug. She runs over to me and hugs the living crap out of me. I groan when my she touches my wound.

" Sorry Sorry," maze says.

" How you feelin girlie," the rest of the girls ask me.

" I'm fine but where the fuck is the person I risk my fucking life for, his ungrateful bitch ass probably with some damn girl, fucking her into damn oblivion while my ass is here laying on probably what could have been my death bed and fucker doesn't decide to come," I say with much annoyance.

" Calm down, loca he is in his office-"Leo  doesn't completely finish his sentence when I take out the pipes in my arm and walk out the door to Sinan's office.

I am angry but mostly happy to see him. It's just weird. walking through the halls felt like walking through a damn maze.

Once I reached his door I quickly pull it and open it yelling, " I am alive and well bitch if you couldn't fucking tell."

I startled Sinan because he got off his desk pointing his gun at me.

Shit he was asleep!!!

" Elira, your awake," he says while walking to me and embracing me in his arms. I melt into them and feel at peace that I was able to save someone's life especially his.

" why the fuck weren't you there when I woke, you were fucking some bitch while I was laying on what could have been my deathbed, huh," I say angrily but actually I am just teasing him. I slap his chest and shoulders a few times until he pulls them off

" Fucking some bitch, why would you think that?,"he questions.

" I don't know damn bitch, you got disheveled hair and you can fuck who ever the hell you want." I say.

" that's the second you called me a bitch, I don't give two fucks if your are hurt I will punish you as I see fit, kuptove zemer," he says while grabbing a hold of my neck.

Albanian: kuptove zemer means understand sweetheart

" Ohhh kinky, I like it," I say seductively running my tongue over my bottom lip.

I feel His breath nearing my aching lips but he quickly moves back saying," I'm sure you do zemer."

Fuck you