Part 16

Elira's POV

It's been a couple months since me and Sinan have been together. The day he asked me to be his girlfriend was magical.

Flash back
"Elira are you ready," Sinan asks.

"Yes yes I'm coming," I say.

I wore a beautiful teal color sun dress with a pair of black sandals and ran out the door to me Sinan by the door.

" You look beautiful love," he says. I blush at his words. He grabs me by my waist and press es a hard kiss on my lips.

"Let's go," I say. He leads me to his car, an Audi R8. My favorite car.  We get inside and  head for the park.

" Why did u have to blind fold me, Sinan," I say.

" It's a surprise," he says.

After walking for a few minutes, he asks me if I'm ready.

"Yes, come on now," I say impatiently.

The blindfold was taken off and I was left tear eyed. In front of me there was a beautiful picnic set up while in the sky it says will you be my girlfriend.

I turn to Sinan and hug him so hard. " Yes, Yes , I will be your girlfriend," I yell ecstatically.

I wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him.

" I know it maybe to early to say this but, I care for you a lot and I might even love you, but I am going to protect you forever and no one is going to get between that. We are the sun and moon. We shine and conceal, but that makes it all the better," Sinan confesses.

" Oh god, I-I uh might love you too, and no one is going to take me away from you," I say.

He presses his lips on mine and it felt electrifying. He tugs on my bottom lip asking for permission, which I grant. His tongue caresses every wall of my mouth, leaving nothing untouched. I grab onto his bicep as I am losing oxygen.

He breaks the kiss looking deep into my eyes and pressing his forehead on mines and whispers," Let's eat,"

"Alright," I say.

Flashback over...

He isn't what I thought he would be. You know, grumpy, abusive, no emotion and whatnot. He is the exact opposite. He shows when he is happy, he understands and doesn't become over controlling with things. It's just nice to get someone you love.

Love what a weird word. I honestly don't know when I fell in love, but it just happened, but I wouldn't change for the world. I also think it's time for him to take my virginity. I don't how to bring it up so I have to ask Maze and or probably Katarina. Although she is in America.

Alex actually kidnapped her. I busted out laughing when Sinan told me. It's was about damn time, the sexual tension between those two was and still is suffocating.