𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

KOL STILL POSESSING KALEBS BODY, smirks as he walks down the streets of the Quarter. He spots a pretty girl in a sundress walking down the street while she talks on her phone, and uses magic to create a wind gust that blows her skirt up, much to her embarrassment and his enjoyment.

When he crosses the street, he steals an apple from a fruit stand, and when the owner protests, he uses magic again to knock all the apples onto the sidewalk so the man is too distracted to make a scene. Kol stops when he sees Elizabeth walk out of a coffee shop and hail a cab, and he starts to eat his apple while he watches her.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND
Elijah returns home to find a puddle of blood on the floor of the courtyard. When he walks toward it to take a closer look, he sees a trail of paw prints that eventually turn into human footprints. The prints lead to a dead woman's body, which is propped up against the fountain. Elijah hesitates and follows another trail of footprints to the bathroom, where Hayley is taking a bubble bath. Another body is propped up against the wall next to the tub

"Come to check up on me?"

"You've had an eventful evening."

"I was having a crappy day, so Klaus took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!"

Elijah speaks sarcastically. "So, would you like me to remove your leftovers?" Elijah steps over the body and into the bathroom, and Hayley rolls her eyes before standing up in the tub, not at all concerned about Elijah seeing her naked, bubble-covered body. Elijah, clearly not pleased, reaches for a towel and hands it to Hayley, though he doesn't avert his eyes from her body.

"Oh, don't judge, Elijah! What I did is no worse than anything Klaus has ever done."

Elijah looks concerned and exasperated. "I would hope that you would hold yourself to a higher standard than Niklaus."

"I'm a hybrid now, and I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches who tried to kill my baby are worth nothing more than food. Excuse me." Hayley scoots past Elijah and returns to her room to change.

ALGIERS
Marcel notices Elijah nearby and approaches him, looking displeased. "Elijah. Didn't expect to see you on this side of the river."

"Didn't expect to see you assembling a new vampire community. I guess we're both full of surprises?"

"My community was fine until Klaus had the brilliant idea to make moonlight rings. Now that Harvest girl's making more, offering them to the wolves in exchange for their allegiance. And the wolves are just kneeling at her feet. The Quarter's become a dangerous place, and you? You're the last true vampire left! You ask me, you're better off joining my community! Maybe that's why you're here?"

DAGGER IN YOUR HEART - k.mikaelson ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें