Marriage..

15 years ago from today:-

Pandit ji looking at the kundali in his hands and shook his head with disbelief scaring the two ladies sitting in front of him .  Sukhmeet(mahi's dadi) ask pandit ji with frown  'what happened pandit ji why you made face looking at mahi's kundali? What's written in my granddaughter's destiny ?' 

Manpreet(mahi's nani maa) look at pandit ji with anticipation as  she was so sure pandit ji will say that their mahi's future is so bright and she'll never face any kind of difficulty in her life ahead after all this pandit ji is very famous for his accurate predictions what he says happens 90% of times but seeing his tense reaction she got scared.

Pandit ji look at the ladies and say  'I'm sorry to tell you this but your granddaughter Mahi going to die on her 20th birthday' .
His words take away colour of both ladies faces and Manpreet even start crying immediately hearing it . Her beloved mahi will die on her 20th birthday! 

Sukhmeet too got emotional hearing such bad future for her grandchild  but she somehow control herself and took out bundle on money from her bag putting it in front of pandit ji she ask  'can't you tell us any way out of this problem ! We love our Mahi a lot she's the one who bring fortune back in our home after her birth my elder son and daughter-in-law become parents of twin boys , after her birth we got big profit in business than how come she is so unlucky to be dead on her 20th birthday? Do whatever you want but make her future bright' .

Seeing money pandit ji got angry as he doesn't want their money he just giving predictions to help people so he say that he won't be able to do anything about their grandchild as he is just a human not god .  After hearing his reply both ladies beg him a lot to give any solution as they got emotional and in emotions they are desperate to reverse their mahi's future so after much begging pandit ji look into mahi's kundali once again and after sometime he say  'As per mahi's kundali she is a manglik child if you marry her before her 20th birthday her would be husband will take her death fate and he die instead of her and she'll lead a life of widow'  .

This new information give more tension to both ladies and it's seems there is no happiness in mahi's future but pandit ji suggest one way to them for Mahi . He say  'but there is a way to reverse her fate well at least you people can try this way and rest is in the hands of god'. 

Both ladies look at him with some hope hearing him and ask him what is the way .

'You can marry Mahi with a peepal tree(bhodi tree) by that mahi's first marriage is done with tree which means her early death is taken by tree aka her first husband and she'll can live her life and hopefully after her 20th birthday you people can marry her with a man and her manglik dosh be removed by her marriage with tree' pandit ji propose the way in front of them to which Manpreet take a minute to think about it but sukhmeet instantly say  'okay we can do mahi's marriage with tree but pandit ji you have to perform this marriage as I don't want any kind of mistake happen in this ritual so please give us a date for this ritual'  hearing her Manpreet too nodded and pandit ji took out a prefect date for marriage ritual..

In the middle of forest a black crow fly free in sky and after sometime the crow stop near a tree  but in next minute the crow shape-shift into a grown up guy and it reveal to be :-

He took a long breath and look at the stuff around the tree with curiosity.  What is this stuff seems like someone doing some puja here on this tree ! Humans are very strange they run behind power and money all their lives but whenever something bad happens in their life they start chasing god like mad huh crazy humans  the guy think to himself. 
He took water pot kept beside the tree and start drinking water out of it  but after some minutes he hear some voices so he quickly shape-shift back into his crow form and sat on the branch of same tree to see what these humans doing here .

His eyes caught the site of a cute chubby little girl who coming towards the tree with some ladies and two pandits wearing a red colour lahnga. The girl holding a garland in her small hands with a frown on her face she stood in front of the tree and she plating her tongue towards the tree as if the tree can understand her frustration but her acts amuse  Atharva(crow guy aka our hero)  as he looks on the little girl and the people with her he notice  they are here to wed this tree with the little girl huh duffers .

Atharva kept looking at these people and heard pandit ji said to the girl to put garland on tree and as the girl is a naughty child she jumps and throw the garland on tree which landed on the branch Atharva sitting.  After that pandit ji made the little girl do rituals and made her to take circles around the tree which she did and in end pandit ji sprinkle holy water on tree and girl but water poured on Atharva that's why he let out the screeching sound of crow by which his presence(as a crow)  be clear in front of all and pandit ji in shock say  'oh no this crow it here all the time ! Means mahi's marriage done with this crow and not with the tree how can this happen!'  hearing him mahi's mom started crying thinking the ritual is ruined and her daughter's life be in danger.

But the other pandit ji say to calm the ladies  'it's okay we have to wed Mahi with someone who can take her manglik dosh(means take her death away)  and this crow is alive thing like this tree if this crow die in future than too mahi's dosh be removed . This is god's sign now mahi's husband is this crow don't worry ritual is completed'  his words be heard by Atharva who think that means the little girl is his wife from now on but how he is a pariet(a kind of bharmrakshas) and she is a girl could it be possible!

They took Mahi with them who wave bye to the crow aka Atharva and he looks on .

After their departure Atharva comes in his real form and look at the garland in his hand . His marriage is done with that little girl means he have to protect her from now on ...

Hey you guys 💕💕so this is first part of this story. Atharva is a bharmrakshas well kind of a creature who look like human but has supernatural powers and can shape-shift an undead creature from our own Indian culture. Well I took the reference of bharmrakshas for my story you guys can google about it too if you want and this story be story of an husband and wife with twist so hope you guys like it 🤞🏻 and also if like this than subscribe our YouTube channel Momo kitchen twin to support me link is here:-

Vote , comment and subscribe our YouTube channel Momo kitchen twin ✌️