Dre-am pov ;)

I watched her body slump to the floor as Sapnap stood behind her, a faint blood splatter on the handle of the axe.

"God, you didn't need to hit her that hard" I mumbled, bending over to examine her head before picking her up bridal style.

She was a good fighter, she has killed so many people without hesitating. So why didn't she kill me, that night on the hill?

I'd already decided she would fight for us. She'd be useful fighting against L'manberg, apart from the fact she had already trained and fought with them.

I watched her in my arms. Her face was so peaceful, not a hint of anguish in sight. I smiled, looking down at her. I took one last glance inside the room. Blood smeared on the walls, their bodies laying unconscious, sprawled across the ground.

I hadnt killed them, not yet.

~~~
Y/N :)

I woke up in an unfamiliar room as the events from yesterday flooded back. I scowled at myself. I should have just killed Sapnap when I had the chance.

I was in a bed, a blanket layed over me. I tried to sit up as a sharp pain came from the back of my head. I brought my hand up to feel the hair at the back of my head matted with blood. I winced as I felt the wound, it was definetly from a handle of a weapon.

Suddenly the door thrown open as someone barged their way in. I looked up startled and tried to sit up out of instinct as the sharp pang of pain came back. I grimaced.

Dream stood in the doorway then leaned against the metal frame.

"So sleeping beauty is finally awake." He chucked at his joke but I didn't say anything. I kept my mouth shut, glaring at him.

He took a few steps forward towards the bed. I backed up till my back was against the headboard. He stopped at the foot of the bed examining me. After a while he sat down on the side of the bed, deep in thought.

After a while he looked over at me, his face looked troubled. "How's your head?" His voice was quiet, soft, he looked concerned. I carried on glaring.

"As if you would care" I spat out. He grimaced at my words, almost looking hurt by them.

"Well, you must have annoyed Sapnap by that fight. He definetly hit you hard." I stayed quiet. He sighed then left the room, quickly returning with a medical kit. I watched him put it down on the bed beside him. He patted the bed beside him, beckoning me to sit next to him.

I didn't budge.

He signed again before speaking. "Look, I just want to help you. How am I going to kill you with a first aid kit?"

I sat, contemplating my choices before reluctantly moving to sit beside him. It was probably best I get my head treated before I try and get out of this place.

He sat slightly behind me as he cleaned the cut up. He started humming a tune I didn't know. I stared at the wall.

How did I get here. I should have moved on from L'manberg. I should never have gotten myself involved in any of this.

Dream finished patching my head and started to wash the blood of my hair with a wet cloth. After a while he started to comb through my hair with his fingers, untangling by pulling gently. He pulled my hair to one side revealing my bare neck.

I felt his breath tingle on neck for a couple seconds before he stood up abruptly and left, locking the door behind him.

I continued staring at the wall, brows furrowed, confused at what had just happened. I stood up and examined the room.

The bed, a chest of drawers, a desk and chair, a storage chest and a wooden door, which I assumed led to a bathroom. I got up and went towards the metal door that opened out to the hallway.

I tried the handle. Locked. Of course, but it's worth a try. It's a bolt, unpickable, I guess the door is not a way out. Unless...

I went into the chest and found some clothes to wear. I went over my plan in my head whilst I washed in the shower. I got changed then entered the room again.

I sat on the bed and waited.

And waited.

I wasn't sure if anyone was going to come, when I heard the bolt slide across and the door gingerly opened. The man wearing glasses and a blue tee-shirt shuffled into the room with a tray in his hands. I stood up at his arrival, glaring at him.

He brought the tray over to the bed setting it down. I turned to face him.

He had kept his eyes to the floor until now when he looked at me sincerely.

"I...im really sorry you're in this situation, Y/N." He smiled slightly at me. "I saw you fight Sapnap. You're really good, a great addition to our team" His smile widened by the last sentence.

"If I'm part of your team, why am I being kept here?" He looked confused by my question. Perfect. My plan was in action.

I pushed him onto the bed and ran to the door pulling it open. The corridor stretched to my left and my right. To my right was a staircase going down, to my left a stair case going up.

I quickly made my mind up and ran towards the stairs on the right, jumping down them several at a time. I could hear the man shouting behind me, but I was going too fast to understand. I saw a door, which I guessed was the main door and bolted towards it.

I reached the door and flung it open, revealing the outside.

I ran down the wooden path towards L'manberg. If I could just get there I would be safe.

Did they even survive?

The thought supprised me. I usually thought the worst, prepared for the worst but this time I hadn't.

I shook the thought and concentrated on running, conserving my breaths. I laughed, I was almost out, well I was out, just not safe.

My laughter was cut short with a body slamming into mine pushing me to the grass.

I rolled onto my back, pinned down, winded.

"I knew you were going to escape. But that quickly?"

My eyes opened to meet with the smiley mask on top of me and groaned.

I was so close

~~~

Hope this was ok lmaooo

Sorry for taking so long to update, I had to go furniture shopping ‼️

Tysm for 68 reads what the heckkk
Edit: 69 😏

I was starting to feel discouraged but then I checked my notifications and like 5 of you added my story to a reading list, you don't know how much that made my day Tysm 😭 <3

1788 words