-----

In another part of Japan, two people were walking down the sidewalk, in Saitama.

"Ne! Megumi-chan! Do you want to go out on a date after we exorcise this curse?" (Y/n) said as she walked beside the male.

"No." Fushiguro said and walked ahead, but his ear that were tinted pink at the tips said otherwise.

The girl pouted, "But Megumi-chan! Fine, I'll ask Yuji-chan then, or maybe Nobara-chan?"

The male sighed and shook his head, "Gojo-ch-" He was then cut off.

"It's (Y/n)! I told you many times, Megumi-chan!" She said whining.

"(Y/n)...Why did sensei bring you out here? I could've handled this on my own. This curse is just a third-grade."

"Hm? Ah, well, I may or may have not begged Baka-nii to let me come. I missed going on missions with you." She said smiling, putting her hands behind her head.

They walked into the abandoned building, where several curses were seen.

Fushiguro made a sign with his hands, "Demon Dogs!" He said as two dogs appeared.

"Wah! I missed you two so much!" (Y/n) said happily petting the dogs, who licked her cheek happily.

"Can we get on with the mission?"

"Ah. right...Sorry, Megumi-chan!"

"Demon Dogs, time for a snack." The black haired male said as the dogs ate the smaller curses, before they jumped back and growled at the curse that decided to crash down the ceiling.

The white haired female feigned surprise, "Mah~! It's the third-grade curse!" She then raised her hand before Nue came in and got rid of it, making the girl pout, "I wanted to get rid of it..."

"Whatever, let's go, (Y/n)." Fushiguro said releasing Nue, and started walking back to the entrance.

"Why won't you let me have some fun?! Is it because you wanted to come alone and stole your thunder?! Megumi-chan!! Don't ignore me!" The girl complained, following after him.

The male, who was walking ahead, smiled softly at the girl's voice.

-----

'I'm behind. Calm down, calm down. It's fine. It's fine! I have All Might with me.'

-Flashback-

"Dagoba Municipal Beach Park"

"All right! You swallowed the hair, right?" The blond hero said, as Midoriya gulped the hair down.

"I don't feel any different, though..." The teen said looking at his hands before looking at the male, as (Y/n) finally stopped laughing and got up standing next to the hero.

"Of course not! What do you think the stomach does? Well, you'll feel something in two or three hours." All Might said looking at a clock that read, '06:15'. 

"I'm so nervous...I need to hurry back, take a shower, and eat breakfast."

"You will do great, Izuku-chan! I believe you will do great and get into that school!" (Y/n) said trying to cheer him up.

"You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. You didn't even get to take it for a test drive...Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body."

"Huh?"

"I don't have time to explain in detail, so I'll just tell you this."

-End of Flashback-